• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

BlackJack NC
c6cd4d1d7db6e0ef66b70f19da6cc53b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question is - did he park the shot? btw - it is a cool pic!

Attribution on the photo to Gordon Hunt, on this one as well as the one at Stoney Hill on the previous page. Great pics Gordon. My tommy ended up 10 feet from the basket... on the other side of a Christmas tree. We used my partners shot. {:)

I think that's one of those things that seems cool at first, but would just piss me off eventually. Looking at the basket would only make me want to play... while I was stuck at work. :wall:

:p

that's true, but he could always open it and yell out "Noonan!!! Noonan!!!". so he's got that going for him.......:D If I was on that hole and he did it to me, I would crack up because I know that I was going to miss it anyway.

Last edited:
Some photos from my Instagram account which is clark.steven19

Attachments

• C60AE13F-65E1-4500-B2DE-B899E5A268EB.jpeg
    C60AE13F-65E1-4500-B2DE-B899E5A268EB.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 8312A08C-56E1-4859-856D-36895CEE6A80.jpg
    8312A08C-56E1-4859-856D-36895CEE6A80.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 98
Epic disc golf hole Estonia, old caste ruins on top of a hill, behind the basket a steep drop-off.

Threw my Beast on an uphill hole. Couldn't see that far but heard it hit the tree. Took me about 10 minutes to find it, I looked high and low but not in between.

(Just wanted to post this to help push the pic of the fat guy in the leopard suit further up the thread. Bleh.)

Attachments

• beaststuckintree.jpg
    beaststuckintree.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 83
Nice bag, glad it's working out for you...

There are a couple things I'd change, but they're minor. In general I like it a lot and it is definitely built really well. And for a Millennium thrower it's just right.

For the price, though, it would be hard to beat. :)

Thanks again! :thmbup: