• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

kE4AixA_d.jpg

Piped my drive 350' right down the middle on a frozen rope, leaving a tap-in for birdie. As I walked up the fairway, I spotted these two pair of young ladies' panties. "Damn right" I said to myself. :cool:

Might have been cooler to have been there when those panties were hitting the ground...

Why is there a gigantic Squid' sleeping on that course?

That's the lastest in DG related hi tec: genetically modified trees spliced with a section of octopus DNA...so the tree can grip discs that hit it, instead of kicking them way off the fairway.

Got 4 benches built for our local course. Club paid for the materials but what was really cool is someone volunteered to make them and haul them out to the course.

Freaking awesome.

Attachments

• F8104B2E-DCAB-4AE4-81DE-F622FCAB48F3.jpg
    F8104B2E-DCAB-4AE4-81DE-F622FCAB48F3.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 103
  • C45AC39F-3244-49CF-8E18-147EFD491537.jpg
    C45AC39F-3244-49CF-8E18-147EFD491537.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 102
I know this just looks like a gate in a fence to a gravel parking lot. But this is so much more...Lake Township has seen fit to make the park accessible year round and this gate and new parking lot is the answer. They do not want to plow the main park areas but will plow this small lot for us disc golfers. How awesome is that????

It's just a short walk to 15 so we just start there now.

Attachments

• DE5B6DB9-C23E-4B91-A7FF-665C58138625.jpg
    DE5B6DB9-C23E-4B91-A7FF-665C58138625.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 124
I know this just looks like a gate in a fence to a gravel parking lot. But this is so much more...Lake Township has seen fit to make the park accessible year round and this gate and new parking lot is the answer. They do not want to plow the main park areas but will plow this small lot for us disc golfers. How awesome is that????

It's just a short walk to 15 so we just start there now.

Lake Township... Is this Shore Acres? That pic looks like the barn on hole 15. I played there twice over the summer. Its one of my favorites in the area.

Lake Township... Is this Shore Acres? That pic looks like the barn on hole 15. I played there twice over the summer. Its one of my favorites in the area.

It is not Shore Acres. You're about 40 miles too far north with your guess ;). This is located just outside of Bridgman, MI.

Sand Ridge Disc Golf Course

Shore Acres though is a fantastic course and there is a very active club that is constantly doing improvements there. Love making the roady to the Shore when I have time.

-Dave

Bald Eagle at Fountain Hills.
1PPYgHe

That's cool! We have a lot of Bald and Golden Eagles around here in WA, but I would think they're not that common in the Phoenix/Mesa area. One of our local courses (N.A.D. Park) had a Bald Eagle nest in one of the biggest trees, but a windstorm blew it and about 15' of the top of the tree off like 6 or 7 years ago. They still like to perch in the big trees there a lot, but they never re-built the nest.

kE4AixA_d.jpg

Piped my drive 350' right down the middle on a frozen rope, leaving a tap-in for birdie. As I walked up the fairway, I spotted these two pair of young ladies' panties. "Damn right" I said to myself. :cool:
2SdtvuR.jpg
2B7Znfh.jpg
Same hole, just the purple ones now, this time serving a useful purpose. Carmella refuses to look.

People are weird.

Latest posts