• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Birdie putts on hole 18, Shen Creek
picture.php

(Maybe not technically a photo, and maybe the opposite of cool.)

Here are 27,652 scoring distributions on one chart. Each scoring distribution is the set of frequency of each score for a particular rating on a particular hole at a particular event.

The average score is the x-axis. The frequency of each score is the y-axis. Pink is aces, Red is twos, orange is threes, etc.

For example, a couple of holes that averaged 3.0 had scoring distributions that were almost 100% threes. But, more typical would be to have about 67% threes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DGScores.jpg
    DGScores.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 349
As long as the photographer or anyone he was playing with is not the one who snagged the panties on the stick for the flag then it is a cool photo. Kind of dumb to do that yourself or have somebody you were playing do this with then take the picture.

Sorry, but I fail to see the difference between:
encouraging it by someone doing/requesting that to happen, then photographing it,
and encouraging it by photographing it after someonse else did it and calling it a cool photo.

Sorry, but I fail to see the difference between:
encouraging it by someone doing/requesting that to happen, then photographing it,
and encouraging it by photographing it after someonse else did it and calling it a cool photo.
I just thought it was random & weird, which to me can be cool. To each their own. Probably some idiot kids are responsible.

Latest posts