• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

alright from the course photos I found some: tee shot - concrete tees have been installed since this photo
0daaedaa.jpg

second shot:
b02a07e8.jpg
very dangerous shot because the hill slopes down into that pond pictured above.

The disc golf corner of the house

attachment.php

Attachments

• DiscGolf_2011-02-24.jpg
    DiscGolf_2011-02-24.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 166
Man, that is just nuts. Living here in southest Texas, I have never seen that much snow in person. I can't imagine playing in it. My dumb ass would be so excited seeing that much snow, I might start making snow angels, and then try to write my name in the snow while pissing.

Man, that is just nuts. Living here in southest Texas, I have never seen that much snow in person. I can't imagine playing in it. My dumb ass would be so excited seeing that much snow, I might start making snow angels, and then try to write my name in the snow while pissing.

ahahahahahhhaha i try to write my name but i can only get to bask LOL

yea man its fun playing in the snow, it also helps your game, discs fly "shorter" in the cold so if u play year round u come out in the spring swingin

Right now its 73 outside, but there is a cold front heading this way, so it will be in the 70s tomorrow, and in the 40s at night for a few days

Latest posts