• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

She is pretty awesome, she's as willing to go out and play in nasty weather or flooded courses as I am. We played 36 holes together in mud and standing water today, and had a blast. Oh, and she did miss one of the 172 courses I've played, but she's still mad about it...:p

100_2942.jpg

Fun Lie

I hope that your not planning on marrying that girl.

If she's cool enough to wade through ice cold water to throw 18, I say get a ring on the finger ASAP.

not to mention that she has played every course with him!

She is pretty awesome, she's as willing to go out and play in nasty weather or flooded courses as I am. We played 36 holes together in mud and standing water today, and had a blast. Oh, and she did miss one of the 172 courses I've played, but she's still mad about it...:p

Sorry guys... nobody got my subtle joke, apparently.

She's wading in icy water... meaning, she's "Got Cold Feet!" :D

I figured I would throw up a few more from my Iowa trip in January

Hole #5 @Oakland Mills in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. I'd been there a few days, and had yet to play. I said "Screw it! At least now I can say I've played during a Snow storm!". The Hole is 515ft and the basket is next to the trees by the river.
0125101452.jpg

Hole number 4 at Pioneer Trail in Fort Madison, Iowa

Basket #8 @ Pioneer Trail in Fort Madison, Iowa

More winter pics from J park.

Don't over shoot hole 5 .......
Image006_1_.JPG

Yup, just thinking of this tread. Need to take the fall DG pic off my phone and replace it with a winter one.

Took this today from the tee. #4 at Windwood Church in Houston, TX. This is my favorite hole there

Attachments

• Windwood Hole #4.jpg
    Windwood Hole #4.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 93
Took this today from the tee. #4 at Windwood Church in Houston, TX. This is my favorite hole there

i cant tell you how many times i have hit chains or metal, but i still cant seem to get an ace on this hole lol

my favorite is hole 7. i almost hit an ace during the mini 2 weeks ago, hit metal (i think it hit the top of the basket, couldnt see cause its a blind shot) woulda taken a nice ace pot too!!

Last edited:
Here is one I took of a buddy a few years ago. Its one of my favorites. I don't take the camera out very often anymore cause setup takes time, and our course is busy. Maybe this winter I will get some shots/vids taken.

He canned this 35 footer like nothing. He was a great player who didn't take much play time to get there.

zturnbull35foot.jpg