• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

I have never seen this particular model of dog pack that wasn't listing heavily to one side when the dog is wearing it. I own one myself, and it's impossible to keep it balanced. Have you considered replacing it with a newer model?

It does slip quite a bit if the pockets aren't balanced.

Do you have a suggestion for one that works better??

269923_10150239133017298_619597297_7084763_3568680_n.jpg

Another one of muah Dog Koda ...
This is a Pic of her at the Beach :p

It does slip quite a bit if the pockets aren't balanced.

Do you have a suggestion for one that works better??

I would, but all the models that I'm familiar with seem to have been redesigned since my friends and I were last shopping for them. I don't want to steer you wrong. However, if you're willing to take a hand-me-down or a used pack, look for the Kelty Chuckwagon dog pack. I've got a friend who's had good success with that. Of course the size your dog wears will determine whether discs will fit in the pockets, and I think the Kelty packs had relatively small pockets. I've got an REI dog pack that's maybe a year old, and it works better than my old Granite Gear model, but they have redesigned it in the past year.

What an energetic expression on her face! What breed is she?

She is a Texas Lacy...... if you haven't heard of them, you are not alone! I have only met one person that knew what she was.

She is a mix of Coyote and Greyhound......... very energetic and very gritty....... hence her main job is blood tracking. But she sure does love going after a disc now and then.

She is a Texas Lacy...... if you haven't heard of them, you are not alone! I have only met one person that knew what she was.

She is a mix of Coyote and Greyhound......... very energetic and very gritty....... hence her main job is blood tracking. But she sure does love going after a disc now and then.

A coyote hybrid? :eek: I've heard of wolf hybrids, but not coyote. How does that blend into the dog's temperament? I do hope the greyhound genes dominate that part of the mixture.

I ain't got no disc dog, but here's this.

Was making a pre-camp trip pile to see what all i am going to bring.

She's all over my bag everytime i get done playing disc golf. (no urine yet though)

Attachments

• 100_2503.jpg
    100_2503.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 138
6157314310_cb39730b8f.jpg

Innova makes dog food?!

6157318186_b88f7a591a.jpg

My girl out for a couple rounds with me. She uses my max weight aviar as a water dish. (Notice no need for a leash...)

Bring your dogs to riverside park in grand rapids michigan, let them go after all the geese taking sh--'s everywhere.

I'm definitely all about this idea, I can't stand having to watch my every step when I'm down there.

No dog pictures for me, but I want to get a boxer soon.

here's my bear of a dog. her name is Notre, she's a catahoula leopard dog with a "marbled glass" eye. she's just under a year and already over 100 pounds.

IMG01820-20111006-2132.jpg

chillin...

IMG01824-20111007-1122.jpg

"it's LUNCH TIIIIIIIIIME!"

IMG01823-20111007-1122.jpg

her eye