• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Also picked up the new Dynamic Discs line from the local shop. Might test out some stock stamps but definitely sitting on the first runs.

177172_g.jpg

177173_g.jpg

177174_g.jpg

177175_g.jpg

This is what i have Accumulated this month .. so far ..

My First Run Rampages ~! <- prlly only gonna buy a few more
IMGP0462.jpg

&
Roc3s - Proto And BigBird <- all done Buying these till Production run ..
IMGP0482.jpg

GL River, GL Saint, * RR, Champ FB. I'm starting to really like lighter weight discs. The Riv and Saint are 167 and the RR is 169.

^^ if for some crazy reason the River and Saint dont jive with you feel free to give me a shout.. still trying to find a nice lighter GL Saint to try

Currently waiting on:

2 Recycled Line Saints (One blue swirl, one dusk:30) (172g 173g) and Recycled River (swirly purple) (171) (Coming all at once) Will post pics

JUST ordered: The last 162g Saint (blue swirl) from Mst.

attachment.php

Bought this today and it feels so nice in the hand

Attachments

• discs 040.jpg
    discs 040.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 361
Currently waiting on:

2 Recycled Line Saints (One blue swirl, one dusk:30) (172g 173g) and Recycled River (swirly purple) (171) (Coming all at once) Will post pics

JUST ordered: The last 162g Saint (blue swirl) from Mst.

You should post a pic of that swirly purple river when you get it. i wana see if it looks like the regular run swirly ones i have

Just got this in from dynamic today.

3 LE Zones
3 LE Drones
2 CryZtal FLX Banger GT's
1 LE Meteor
1 Opto Pure

zKQOV.jpg

Not too keen on the zone colors... guess ill have to dye the clear and grey/brown one. Yellow I just dont like... told them I dont want any yellow or green discs. But I am giving 1 to a friend so its ok.

Either way I'm all set for glow disc now :). My night bag is complete. Just gotta stick some LED's on them muahahhaa.

BTW does dying a disc make it illegal?

BTW does dying a disc make it illegal?
I REALLLLY hope not lol. I have dyed most of my bag lol. I guess I'll wait on dying my go to surge until I figure out whats up. I have no wasps I can use though if they are illegal.

And I just got this 167g sweet looking purple escape. Idk what you'd call it, but it changes colors when the light hits it. It's a work of art. I would have left the disc shop without buying anything until this caught my eye lol. Stupid purple disc addiction. It's like tiny blue sparkles in purple plastic. It's gorgeous.

Attachments

• 20130118_001119-1.jpg
    20130118_001119-1.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 61