• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Picked up some more 1st Run Rivals and a couple Team Stamped Icon Rivals

This one is my favorite though. Don't think I could ever bring myself to throw it:

if you're a fan of the dark black/charcoal pearliness, i know that everyday disc golf has two online for sale. i was in there the other day; they have lower PLH than all 3 of my other rivals which might give you some more turn out of the box.

if you're a fan of the dark black/charcoal pearliness, i know that everyday disc golf has two online for sale. i was in there the other day; they have lower PLH than all 3 of my other rivals which might give you some more turn out of the box.

Yeah I've had them in my cart a few times over the last month lol. My wife honestly thinks these are all different discs. Little does she know it's 14 of the exact same disc :D Now I'm just trying to round out the collection. So far everyone I have is a different color/stamp combo.

8 first run Echo Star Destroyers!! Four mint green stock stamps 10/10 and four Huk Lab Gen. 005 orange with "Huk Peace" logo. Would really like to show them off but can't figure out how to post pix from my iPad.

157 FAF Firebird. I'm hoping it's still pretty OS so I can throw big thumbers and flicks.

$(KGrHqZ,!nYFJ)Lb5jEtBSdT!0ekj!~~60_12.JPG

157 FAF Firebird. I'm hoping it's still pretty OS so I can throw big thumbers and flicks.

You shouldn't have any problem with that being stupid OS :)

My latest plastic purchase... 1x RFF wizard. Nothing too exciting.

attachment.php

Killer dye on a Saint Pro. Wanted a Saint Pro, I'm a huge Deadhead, so this was a no brainer...not to mention 15% off and a $5 credit at Riverside DG Shop. Also came with a sticker and a mini...damn good deal!

Attachments

• DSC00636.jpg
    DSC00636.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 227
Just got my Zero Medium Pure today. Feels Nice! Grippy feel and still firm feeling, not flexy or floppy. Was stoked on the "smoke" color. I was expecting more white with blackish/gray tones but, it is more a pewter/matte silver color.

DSC02432.jpg

DSC02438.jpg

Got this beauty just a couple days ago (along with these other discs). Misprint Champ Glow Roc3. I can't wait to chuck it around!

DSC02445.jpg

My first Zone. Also a Glow Buzzz I got somewhat recently.

DSC02449.jpg

Christmas shopping. Zombee, Rattler, and I got the Gumbputt for the dog :thmbup:

traded with stardoggy for a river. love it. got bit by the wizard bug. have 4 of those a warlock and a magic now.

How'd you like the color on that River? I thought it was pretty darn cool....

PIAS call today...

attachment.php

clockwise:

SSS Wizard Cigar City Brewing stamp
ER Wizard Bend Stamp
LS Polaris 1.13
SSS? Wizard Janesville Jammer stamp
SSS Wizard 2010 PDGA Worlds stamp

$32 for all....that translates to me being very happy today.

Attachments

• DSC006671.jpg
    DSC006671.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 277
IMG_20131207_190017_736_zpscd99afd0.jpg

IMG_20131207_185948_760_zps18bd9c35.jpg

IMG_20131207_185926_298_zps146cd339.jpg

two star destroyers and an E blaze to replace my banshee as utility/FH/midrange/fairway disc. the blaze is a little gummier than i'd like since i will be using it for rollers, but we shall see!

the somewhat see-through destroyer has a PLH just a little higher than my pink ones that have a good amount of turn and fade - i expect it to fight the wind a little bit better and have just a bit of turn; the backstamp is WAY higher. gonna be awesomely OS. looks like i have all my distance slots covered.

annnnnd now that i have some more fresh white discs i can start doing dyes again!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry theyre sideways hard to upload from an iphone.

Bought this 172 Teebird today for 7 bucks, i think its a late 11x early 12x :clap:.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 440