• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Inertia, Resistor, Servo, Crave
Envy
Switch, Tensor, Alias, Tangent

Early birthday present from my wife. Anode made me want to try an all MVP bag. Still need Tesla and maybe the faster fairways and definitely a few neutron minis for my 2 year old daughter because these have been her favorite discs I've bought. Can't wait to get out and throw and sit down and dye these discs.

try the eclipse proton mini's your two year old will love the glow mini disc :thmbup:

Got this lot from a local guy who decided to call it quits. Had a few goodies in there..(11x Roc, pearly patent # Wraith, stupid-swirly star Teebird, etc.) I traded the Innova bag and a disc to a buddy for his Mach lite basket.

96jamg.jpg

I'm on a putter testing kick, and grabbed a Bandit for good measure.

IMG_20140416_120459267_zps65f63e6b.jpg

I got the Hatchet last week sometime, and the Fugitive just came in. The Hatchet is Finnish stamped, colorshifty goodness, but... It colorshifts from Georgia clay to dead leaves, so it looks like I bought a wall hanger. Shoulda got the finnish stamp VIP instead.

The Fugitive looks alot like a Wasp from the profile view, with a lower plh. I want to try it, but it's super windy. My findings might not be accurate.

Attachments

• 0416141424.jpg
    0416141424.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 59
I picked up a new clear wizard evolution and 2 RFF flag stamp w/double stamp from phantomdisc.com this week.

Attachments

• IMAG0796.jpg
    IMAG0796.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMAG0806.jpg
    IMAG0806.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 29
Been wanting to try an Evo Wizard for a while. Grabbed one from Spinners!

egxxz9.jpg

VIP raffle

Thanks to www.phantomdiscs.com for the free VIP raffle, you rock!

171 gram Clear Wizard w/ Flag Foil X-out and a bonus mini.

:clap:

Attachments

• wizard and mini.jpg
    wizard and mini.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 46
Skullboy Tesla and a Proton Crave (the two neutron craves just snuck into the picture...)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 35
This disc arrived today...

4ytb.jpg

These arrived yesterday...

whr7.jpg

Innova Star Destroyer Distance Driver (171gm)
Innova-Champion TeeBird Fairway Driver (172gm)
Innova Star Gator Mid-Range/Putter Disc (175gm)

Picked up 2 pink lucid Verdicts (180g) and 2 moonshine Truths (175g, 178g). They knocked out my Rocs.

I also picked up a biofuzion Suspect (172g) for my putter driving duties. Now my champ glow BB Aviar will be used for upshots.

Busy week, for me at least.

2 Star Wraiths, xtk Panzer (more please!), clear z surge ss, pro wraith, 2 glow buzzzes, fin stamp boatman, champ eagle, 2 z buzzzes with shop stamp, x buzzz with shop stamp, and 2 se teslas.

I love warm weather.

Got my hands on few hundred discs that came to local store, they were just starting to put price tags on them when I walked by and asked if I could see what they had; got these two:
DSC_0088.jpg

175 Star Teebird, swirls, very champ-like plastic.
180 G*Roc3, the only flat one they had, others had more or less dome on them.

This is BG Ams payout plus birthday gifts received.
Clockwise: "Throw Pink" JK Aviar & smiley mini, plus sticker, for the wife, classic soft Judge,Tesla Tesla, Hatchet, full color dragon art stamped Roc plus
picture.php

Stopped by the local Play it Again sports yesterday and got me some MVP's

Attachments

• IMG_20140425_145936.jpg
    IMG_20140425_145936.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 61