• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the top 2 are 165 & 169 gl riots and the bottom 2 are 167 gl flows.

2uthxmu.jpg

who did those dyes?

that swirl one looks like an a_p creation.

Bought a Opto River for myself 170g, a gold line River for the boy 159g, a used firm Ridge for me 177g, and just agreed to buy a Buzz SS 177g.

Bought a Opto River for myself 170g, a gold line River for the boy 159g, a used firm Ridge for me 177g, and just agreed to buy a Buzz SS 177g.

Half the people in our league will soon be throwing Rivers, or at least Lat stuff. I got Nate to purchase one as well as Cory. I love heavy Opto Rivers, the best fairway driver ever made.

As for recent purchases, I am trying my best to limit myself. I can wait for the Glow Ions to be regular runs but I had to get the Champion Apes. Outside buying dyed versions of what I already own, the only disc even remotely tempting me right now is the Nuke SS.

I was sold after throwning your river once. I wanted a Eagle with less fade, and that was perfect.

I won't be able to use it on Saturday though, as the Easter Bunny is bringing it to me on Sunday I think :(

99448_g.jpg

First run proto star apes, 1 in the bag not pictured...i got a little excited when these came out and decided I needed to buy some as an investment...I feel like I need a red one to complete the collection.

99445_g.jpg

Testing out some new discmania discs - TD, PD, and 2 MD2's

found a Discwing QKII and a quest terminator for cheap at play it again sports; probably going to regret it. though the qk feels really comfortable in my hand

99448_g.jpg

First run proto star apes, 1 in the bag not pictured...i got a little excited when these came out and decided I needed to buy some as an investment...I feel like I need a red one to complete the collection.

99445_g.jpg

Is that a flat, gummy, pink C-MD2 I see there? Those are the best ones. :thmbup:

99448_g.jpg

99445_g.jpg

im pretty sure you will but if for some reason you dont like the TD i will take it :thmbup:

^^ I've won 5. My roommate uses them though, he already swears by them so probably a good purchase.

My buddy just got me an Echo Wraith (light green) and an ESP Force (pink, gonna be a backup) for my bday, both of which will get dyed!

aj

Status
Not open for further replies.