• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

4 FIRST RUN TRACKERS
4 CHING ROCS
3 ESP COMETS
2 ESP BANGER GTS
1 SPARKLE STAMPED RHYNO
1 CRYSTAL CLEAR RHYNO
4 PEARLY CHAMP SHARKS

just put together a Glow bag within the last week ...
i got :

Glow Champ Boss
Glow Champ Orc
Glow Champ Beast
Glow Champ FL
Glow Champ Banshee
Glow Champ Teebird+
Glow Dx Roc
Glow Dx Aviar

Today:

147g very dark blue Opto Diamond
175g very dark blue, almost grape purple Champion Ape

Earlier in the last two weeks:

2x 175g Orange Champion Ape
172g Frosty-white-clear Z Nuke
173g white medium Ion
173g light blue Opto River

Tomorrow:

2x Z Nuke SS

My limited edition cryztal flx nuke came today, it puts all but one of my other nukes to shame (My pink first run 171g is still my baby). The plastic is so sexy I cannot begin to tell you. I also traded for an 11x firebird and paid for a 11x eagle, both are excellent and have assimilated into my bag with no conflicts with the other discs.

4 cryztal flx buzzzes and a buzzz ss

Just bought a lime green Nuke SS. I can't wait to get to a field to have some fun. I have a bunch of new discs I've been itching to try.

Buzzz SS > Nuke SS. I haven't gotten to throw a Nuke SS yet, but I am <3 the Buzzz SS. It is insane how straight this thing can go. It's got the same HSS as a Buzzz, but absolutely zero LSS...I even tried stalling it out with healthy snap, and it just dropped straight down. I am really liking using it, and hope it comes out in ESP...although I'm not sure it will be any different than a weathered Buzzz in ESP after two rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.