• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last purchase was 2 Pro Katanas Hot pink 175g. I had one and it was my go to disc, seasoned and all. It found its way to the bottom of a lake and now has been layer to rest. Bought some replacements.

I finally broke down and bought a star Archon 175 today. It's supposed to be the next "best driver for my game ever"... we'll see.

I picked up a sweet glow champ Firebird 168 from the used bin at PIAS Carrollton. I can't find a scratch on it. It looks brand new. It has the 2010 O'hauser Winter Open stamp on it. Made it to Texas from Menasha, WI.

On the way is a new Trak 168. It should be here soon.

Last edited:
Was a gift, but all of mine are. 173g Surge. I did the dye on it.
110627_165743.jpg

Picked up a Vibram X Link Ridge, Xout Star RoadRunner and just got a Opto River. Also got a Stratus at the Surly Tournament a couple weeks ago, and I have 20 Discraft misprints on the way (splitting with a friend).

I think I have enough for awhile!

A sexy pink 174g Soft Wizard with a green foil SYF surrounded by dancing bears.

Purchased from Discusting Discs. A couple of local boys starting a disc business. Look them up on facebook.

Got this CFR Nuke, & a ESP nuke on the way. The CFR is gonna be a wall hanger cause it's way too heavy! Got a great price from the seller ($14.95) who's not on ebay! If anyone's interested i'll tell them the site!
yhst-58658680684532_2165_240771437

5894185601_4db14d743e.jpg

5894185439_9eec5489e7.jpg

Here is the too much money I have spent in the last month:

Brand new Revolution Team Carolina Bag
3x First Run (Yellow) Medium Traks
5x R-Pro Pigs
1x Pro Pig
2x SSS Wizards
2x Heavy Gold Line Rivers (Blue and Color Shift)
CFR Z Predator
2x Star Ontario Rocs
3x Star Archons (1 Production Run, 2 Star Stamped)
Numerous X-Outs of Star SM Rocs and ESP Meteors

Like I said, too much money. Hopefully I am done for life... the year... until something new comes out. Although in all fairness I was able to resist being the Nuke OS.

This is an old purchase from 7 years ago, but I finally took them out of the trunk I put them in when I bought them. I literally bought these discs. Went home and put them in the trunk and with military deployments and kids I forgot about them until my wife saw them in storage last month and I pulled them out yesterday. Nice 160 discs.

Attachments

• P1010511.jpg
    P1010511.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.