• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an old purchase from 7 years ago, but I finally took them out of the trunk I put them in when I bought them. I literally bought these discs. Went home and put them in the trunk and with military deployments and kids I forgot about them until my wife saw them in storage last month and I pulled them out yesterday. Nice 160 discs.

Must have been a pleasant surprise. I foresee a lion mega-sale thread in the near future.

@ lion - i see some discs there i'd be interested in, fyi

i just bought 2 (more) glo champ whippets as backups. i love glo champ plastic.

If you can actually tell what those discs are and your interested just pm me and well talk and get some of these to you guys.

Just received these in the mail. CFR Nuke, although it does'nt say it, it looks like CryZtal plastic & has sparkles. The other 2 are 163 ESP nuke & Star Aviar P&A. I had a Star Aviar (maybe was driver mold,don't remember) before that was hard & i did'nt like it so i ended up giving it away. The aviar is one of my favorite discs. So i thought i'de try the Star again. Glad i did! This one is soft like the Darts or Skeeter i have.

Attachments

• DSCF2236.jpg
    DSCF2236.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF2233.jpg
    DSCF2233.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 14
IMG_0126.jpg

gator, $55 shipped on a late night buy it now on ebay:D pretty proud of this one

IMG_0128.jpg

got a pretty good deal on this from a newer member here..

IMG_0127.jpg

got this for $5(!!!) from a guy that gets in the ponds at my home course. don't even feel bad about it because i've seen him get in the pond after someone's disc right after they threw it in and walked off, then told them 5 bucks to get it back! and i'm sure that's not the only person he's done that to. it's kinda inked up on the back but it's a great addition to the bag

Should be getting my replacement Vision (lost) and Fuse (byebye Meteor... for now) in the mail today.

Also have a Jag coming from lion

And 3 SSS wiz from various friends here!

Just got this Bad A** Champ Glow XD form Dynamic Disc. Way more stable than the DX ones I have but it will last for ever and it has a place in my bag

Just got this Bad A** Champ Glow XD form Dynamic Disc. Way more stable than the DX ones I have but it will last for ever and it has a place in my bag

Pic didn't show up here it is...

Attachments

• DSC04053__19869_zoom[1].jpg
    DSC04053__19869_zoom[1].jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 18
My quest to pick a putter is nearing an end I think. Gave the Rhyno a good effort, just didn't love it. Just picked this baby up, looks like now it's between the Ion and the Challenger.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 14
My quest to pick a putter is nearing an end I think. Gave the Rhyno a good effort, just didn't love it. Just picked this baby up, looks like now it's between the Ion and the Challenger.

Hearing really good things about the Westside Swan 2. I may be picking one up soon. My first and only putter is the Champ Rhyno. Seems like a lot of people have them, even collect them, but they're best used for upshots and short drives rather than putting as you may have discovered too.

At worst you and I may end up with a few extra putters to practice with.

Picked up 2 soft challengers for putter practice. Also a champ xcal for meathook duties. Threw the xcal once and got my first ace. Putting it on the wall and buying a new one now. ;)

Picked up 2 soft challengers for putter practice. Also a champ xcal for meathook duties. Threw the xcal once and got my first ace. Putting it on the wall and buying a new one now. ;)

Cannot ultimately argue with an ace, but I think after seeing your lines you are capable of that you might be slightly better off with an Ape if you liked that XCal. The Ape is slighty better at shaping lines, slightly, and has slightly more glide, slightly. I think those slightlies add up. I never really liked the XCals but I do well with my Apes.

Picked up a Zephyr today. This thing is HUGE! I can easily fit a roc or a comet in it with room to spare. 199g of goodness. Bought it to toss around on the beach next week in Florida.

Cannot ultimately argue with an ace, but I think after seeing your lines you are capable of that you might be slightly better off with an Ape if you liked that XCal. The Ape is slighty better at shaping lines, slightly, and has slightly more glide, slightly. I think those slightlies add up. I never really liked the XCals but I do well with my Apes.

I don't know that I love the xcal yet. I threw it literally once :) I'll try an ape next time I see you, really I don't intend to shape lines with it. I want a meathook that will go hard right on a fade. I have the Beast and the Wraith I am trying to use to shape lines. I really don't have the arm for an Ape to get anything other than a meathook, and a slightly slower disc for a meathook means I get a bit more straight before it hooks on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.