• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went home for lunch and had 2 ESP comets and a pearly white Z buzzz waiting for me
On the way are 2 Pro D Challengers &
Yesterday I bought a NASTY red Z Comet, Glo Stalker and a Pro D Banger.

stopped by PIAS and got:
An x out champ teebird
a used sss wizard
and a used (prebarry????) champ leopard stamp is wiped but i don't see anything other than champion leopard on it

161 CE Valkryie
IMG_20111219_155613.jpg

180 FR Mako
IMG_20111219_155652.jpg

i got it at my local store. long story but i got one hell of a deal. i kinda feel bad accepting it because its worth so much and...well i didnt pay that much to begin with nor do i deserve it. but since i have it, im hoarding it like a fat kid with cake!! :D

Yeah you didn't deserve anything but a good kick in the ass over the trouble you put me through. The fact that you basically had to be bribed to return my disc is sickening. No other disc golfer in the entire Dayton area likes you. Especially the ones whos discs are in your bag you shady little punk. It's a good thing you have only ever played the 2 lamest courses in the area. As soon as you start traveling and playing more courses you will just make more people dislike you.

Here is this "long story" Tyler won't tell since it makes him look like a shady punk. I had a box of stuff set aside for me at our local shop. I've paid for some of the things in it already and just left it at the shop because I'm in the process of moving and don't have space for new stuff. I was in there about a week ago and 2 discs which I'd already paid for we're behind the counter with a note "hold for Tyler" on them. I promptly put one back and, being a nice guy, let the other slide since the owner replaced it for me. I messaged Tyler asking him nicely to stay out of that box since it was already spoken for. What does he do not even 2 days later? He goes in when the owner wasn't around, got the box out of storage and took one of my ce teebirds out of it. After I found out I had to go through so much hell to get this little ass hat to return it. The shop owner had to bribe him with the chameleon vision in order for him to finally return it. This kid is a punk and I'd highly suggest not doing business with him at all. He even has my best friends Augusta wraith an refuses to return it. When I asked him if he'd return it he said "finders keepers."

Little prick.

The last place you should ever leave a disc you've paid for is a DG store.
If someone is allowed to buy something at a store that you have already paid for, then the staff is stupid, thats the second reason you should not keep any discs you own there.

Bottom line is you're an idiot for leaving discs you've paid for at a DG store, don't blame Tyler, he didnt steal them, he bought them.

Parents house, friend you trusts house, girlfriends house, locker at the bus station, trunk of your car, under a rock. All better options than leaving stuff you've paid for at a shady Dg store.

No one to blame but yourself.

Here is this "long story" Tyler won't tell since it makes him look like a shady punk. I had a box of stuff set aside for me at our local shop. I've paid for some of the things in it already and just left it at the shop because I'm in the process of moving and don't have space for new stuff. I was in there about a week ago and 2 discs which I'd already paid for we're behind the counter with a note "hold for Tyler" on them. I promptly put one back and, being a nice guy, let the other slide since the owner replaced it for me. I messaged Tyler asking him nicely to stay out of that box since it was already spoken for. What does he do not even 2 days later? He goes in when the owner wasn't around, got the box out of storage and took one of my ce teebirds out of it. After I found out I had to go through so much hell to get this little ass hat to return it. The shop owner had to bribe him with the chameleon vision in order for him to finally return it. This kid is a punk and I'd highly suggest not doing business with him at all. He even has my best friends Augusta wraith an refuses to return it. When I asked him if he'd return it he said "finders keepers."

Little prick.

If you ever have to bribe anyone into giving your disc back that person is indeed an asshat. I'm pretty tight with the guy at our local store because I run our club monthly and get discs from him to pay the AM divisions. I get a box of things set aside for the club almost every month and if someone put their greedy little paws on the discs for the club I'd be pissed too.

Next time just walk up to him inperson if you can and give him a piece of your mind.

The last place you should ever leave a disc you've paid for is a DG store.
If someone is allowed to buy something at a store that you have already paid for, then the staff is stupid, thats the second reason you should not keep any discs you own there.

Bottom line is you're an idiot for leaving discs you've paid for at a DG store, don't blame Tyler, he didnt steal them, he bought them.

Parents house, friend you trusts house, girlfriends house, locker at the bus station, trunk of your car, under a rock. All better options than leaving stuff you've paid for at a shady Dg store.

No one to blame but yourself.

The stuff was in in a box that was closed, in a little staff lounge area, a good 20 feet away from anything that's actually for sale. I'm friends with everyone who works at the shop so they are hardly considered shady to me.

You have no facts on the matter, so say what you will. I'm just my best to discredit this little idiot for past incidents too, not this one offense.

Innova DX Skeeter.

Ya know, I got a Leopard as my first because it said good for beginners, and I like it. But I'm liking the Skeeter and Shark better. Yeah, they are the next distance down on the chart, just sayin'.

174 GL Flow Gold
174 GL Flow White
174 Pro-D Rattler WHite
175 FR C-PD Yellow

Ya know, I got a Leopard as my first because it said good for beginners, and I like it. But I'm liking the Skeeter and Shark better. Yeah, they are the next distance down on the chart, just sayin'.

leopards are sooo fun to throw. i picked up a couple a week ago because they are so easy to form lines with

Yeah you didn't deserve anything but a good kick in the ass over the trouble you put me through. The fact that you basically had to be bribed to return my disc is sickening. No other disc golfer in the entire Dayton area likes you. Especially the ones whos discs are in your bag you shady little punk. It's a good thing you have only ever played the 2 lamest courses in the area. As soon as you start traveling and playing more courses you will just make more people dislike you.

Little prick.

Let me tell my side. I have gone through and bolded all of Cali's post that I am explaining or find important.
From the beginning. No other disc golfer likes me? I know 5 or 6 that like me out of the 8 or 9 that I know...you being one of those. You shouldn't even count. I don't know anyone from around here whos disc i have except his buddies. And I have played Kettering (home course), Belmont, Fairborn Handyman, Sycamore, Arthur, and Englewood. I'm just too lazy/don't find it important to update my profile...nobody looks at those anyway. The reason I didn't tell my side before this is because it doesn't matter. I'm sure Cali has already said enough bad **** on here about me to get you all to hate me. Cali is not a nice guy. He did not ask my nicely. The title of his message to me was "we are going to have problems" and the body of the message said "we are going to have monumental **** if that's my CE tee bird, kid." and for the record I did not get your box out. There were two other boxes over there that Todd was going through and he opened yours. When I saw your Val put back in there I asked if it was safe to go through Cali's box...I used your name specifically! and he said yes, Jeremy( store owner and MAIN boss) told him to get rid of everything. So I went ahead and went through because I thought Jeremy said to. The shop did not bribe me either. I got a call from Jeremy asking to return it. I said I would because I talked to him and not some other punk pretending to be him. After I said I would be there Saturday to return it he said he would leave a "nice little surprise" that I would like more than that tee bird up there waiting for me. I am not a punk. I am not a kid (to everyone but Cali) and I am not at all a bad person to do business with. He is just sticking to his story and has it engraved in his brain that I am a sneaking fox that is out to get him. Yes I have his buddies Augusta but I found it up at the store in a used box. If everyone wanted their **** back that had their name on it...there would be WARS!!! If hazy didn't care enough to call him. Neither do I. I have it now and I have had it for at least 4 or 5 months before he said anything to me about it. I posted it the first day I got it. If he would have asked within the first week of me having it, he could have it but not 4 months later. And that's that.

I am a really nice guy if you don't do things to rack my nerves.

..but with being nice I'm also not fake, if I don't like you, you'll know. I gave you more than a few chances to get on my good side and you blew them all.

Everything from throwing down on, and almost hitting me at Kettering to messing with my and my friends plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts