• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a really nice guy if you don't do things to rack my nerves.

..but with being nice I'm also not fake, if I don't like you, you'll know. I gave you more than a few chances to get on my good side and you blew them all.

Everything from throwing down on, and almost hitting me at Kettering to messing with my and my friends plastic.

thats called the game of disc golf. **** happens. get over it and live your life!

Some Lat64 discs I'm trying out. Plus the challenger I got signed today. Thanks Eric.

11v2q13.jpg

2aagd1h.jpg

2lbgv9s.jpg

xfcjky.jpg

180 gram 11x KC Pro Teebird!
133868_g.jpg

Test Run Champion Teebird+ molded personaly by Steve Wisecup. When he molds his personal stuff he uses the craziest blend of Champion I've ever felt. It's sooo flat and stiff and looks crazy in person. Swirls all through the rim and flightplate. Probably one of the coolest Teebirds I've ever owned.
133869_g.jpg

New Omega SS 1.3
133863_g.jpg

New Omega SS 1.9 (STICKY!!)
133864_g.jpg

..and a sweet Glow Destroyer for whackin trees with.
133867_g.jpg

Getting a tee bird plus, a black banger gt, and a lat64 core

All lighter weight (164-169) except for banger which will be my wind putter and 176

LAT64 is where it's at!!!!!!

Some Lat64 discs I'm trying out. Plus the challenger I got signed today. Thanks Eric.

Latitude is amazing. Not only does it look kick ass but my flow (I highly recommend) broke in within 1/4 of the time it took my innova drivers. Plus the plastic feels great in the hand. Enjoy.

Latitude is amazing. Not only does it look kick ass but my flow (I highly recommend) broke in within 1/4 of the time it took my innova drivers. Plus the plastic feels great in the hand. Enjoy.

Thanks man. I haven't gotten to throw them yet. (work and sleeting rain) but the GL plastic is the best feeling plastic I've ever had in my hand. Seems to have everything I like about the Elite Z plastic combined with the grip of ESP FLX. I was expecting them to cost me 20-25$ but DD had them at a flat $16 so that's not bad to me.

Last week I lost my favorite 150 Star Sidewinder and my replacement arrived today (The last orange 150 Star Sidewinder I could find)

I added a 157 Champ Sidewinder to the order for a backup....

Sidewinders.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts