• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold 8 discs to Play it Again Sports...

Brought home 3...

175gm R-Pro Rhyno (new)
168gm ESP Stalker (used - someone's PDGA sign up gift... looked like it was never thrown)
170gm Rouge (used - first run disc... not a scratch on it)

I took them to the park Monday right after I bought them to see how they fly... I really, really like the Stalker... I may buy one in a bright color... black isn't as easy to see as orange, yellow or red.

It may not be too exciting, but I just got a 164 g KC Pro Roc and a 156 g Aviar. These are the first truly stable discs I've owned and I am already loving both of them! I'm glad now I didn't start out with these discs because I wouldn't have appreciated them for what they are. And also they're pretty! The Roc is kind of a reddish pink and the Aviar is sky blue with silver lettering. Pics coming if I can get the webcam to work, lol.

Last edited:
Sold 8 discs to Play it Again Sports...

Brought home 3...

175gm R-Pro Rhyno (new)
168gm ESP Stalker (used - someone's PDGA sign up gift... looked like it was never thrown)
170gm Rouge (used - first run disc... not a scratch on it)

I took them to the park Monday right after I bought them to see how they fly... I really, really like the Stalker... I may buy one in a bright color... black isn't as easy to see as orange, yellow or red.

that rhyno is going to be a poppy top within a month if it isn't already

My new kids:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00275.jpg
    DSC00275.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 82
It may not be too exciting, but I just got a 164 g KC Pro Roc and a 156 g Aviar. These are the first truly stable discs I've owned and I am already loving both of them! I'm glad now I didn't start out with these discs because I wouldn't have appreciated them for what they are. And also they're pretty! The Roc is kind of a reddish pink and the Aviar is sky blue with silver lettering. Pics coming if I can get the webcam to work, lol.

Wanted to add that I've already gotten a great birdie on a hole I"ve rarely birdied with the Aviar. Had to anny around a tree about 30 feet out. I just put it on angle and it rode the whole way home like it was on rails! This Aviar has a real rubbery feel to it. Is that typical for Aviars?

dx?

the last batch of 35 I got from Innova were mega rubbery and grippy. The one before that was not.

dx?

the last batch of 35 I got from Innova were mega rubbery and grippy. The one before that was not.

Yeah it was the just the baseline Dx. I was gonna go for the Pro Aviar but it was a little too soft for my liking. The one I got was pretty stiff but rubbery and grippy like u described. What did the ones in your previous shipment feel like and why do u think the difference??

Yeah it was the just the baseline Dx. I was gonna go for the Pro Aviar but it was a little too soft for my liking. The one I got was pretty stiff but rubbery and grippy like u described. What did the ones in your previous shipment feel like and why do u think the difference??

Still grippy but not quite as rubbery. And the ones before that were way more dx-y.

I think they are experimenting with how much r-pro to mix in the DX. They need to stick with the last batch IMO...it feels incredible.

It's a shame they don't put runs on their discs like millennium so we could say hey, keep it up with 16.3 or whatever.

Still grippy but not quite as rubbery. And the ones before that were way more dx-y.

I think they are experimenting with how much r-pro to mix in the DX. They need to stick with the last batch IMO...it feels incredible.

It's a shame they don't put runs on their discs like millennium so we could say hey, keep it up with 16.3 or whatever.

Yes, I agree stick with the current formula! Perhaps it would be good idea to stock up before they start tinkering again, lol.

Just traded for a dirty dozen elite z stalker and a tye dyed boss. Got the stalker and hopefully getting the boss tomorrow or soon.

Roc STAR - San Marino
Size & Color: 175 Grams / White

Aviar STAR
Size & Color: 175 Grams / Dark Blue

Wraith Pro
Size & Color: 171 Grams / White

arrives monday

I will get one of each of the 3 vibram discs tomorrow, been wondering how they play since i read about them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.