• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
174 Goldline River
177 Goldline River
2 Glo Z Nukes 170-172
174 Opto Vision (sparkle)
2 FLX Avenger SS
10x KC Pro Cheetah (x2)
couple, few minis

Just received an old school Innova Scorpion, 185g, from justsayin from right here on DGCR. Was looking for a replacement for the one I have in the event that I lose it. It's my favorite driver in my bag at the moment.

Star Ontario Roc. I purchased it so I have a back-up. The funny thing is, once I get a back-up for a main disc, I actually throw the back-up more because I am trying to save the main disc from unnecessary wear and damage.

Does a couple of the 2010 Ace Race Discs count?
We'll be "runnin' it" tomorrow.

173 ESP XL

XL.jpg

174 ESP Buzzz

Buzzz.jpg

I went crazy today...

168gm Z Surge SS
175 gm Ridge
173-175gm VP
172gm star Gator
175gm KC Pro 9X Teebird (well seasoned, but not warped at all)
167gm star Roadrunner

And I bought a seasoned DX Moray for a friend that still throws one...

Just ordered a Cryztal Z Nuke. Can't wait to get this one.

cryztalznuke.jpg

Good luck finding that if it ever gets thrown. Reminds me of when my local shop had some clear lat64 cores and all they did was sit around in the store.

Just bought a really nice day glow yellow/green Star Orc 171. That color is in my top 3 favorites for easy of finding.

picked this up today on some trade-ins at pias. 172g. it's almost too beautiful to throw

Attachments

• buzzzzX.jpg
    buzzzzX.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 28
:gross: i hate tye dyes...but it is kinda cool

I refer to them as Camo discs - doesn't matter what the pattern is, it's hard to spot them in the brush.

I know - I shouldn't be throwing in the brush - so that's my problem!

Waiting for 2 MVP Ions - 1 Medium 175, 1 Soft 173 - Got 2 Z-Nukes and a Vibram Ridge Firm last week - Love the Nukes, still getting used to the Ridge - it's a lot heavier feeling than I expected but flies super straight with little to no fade at the end GREAT driving putter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts