• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a new purchase, I just found this today. I looked it up and noticed it says Multi purpose on it.On the new ones it says mid range. Is this an older one?
001-3.jpg

I went to Disc Nation yesterday in Austin for their trick shot clinic. I learned some pretty cool throws. Afterward I bought a Golden Retriever Disc Retriever and a Super Stupid Soft Magic putter.

Oh come on, the Wolf is a decent disk... There just happen to be much better ones out there.

It's not like he found a Groove.

Grooves dont get lost. They get left behind for a reason.

Edited to actually contribute to the thread: I just picked up 2 Omega SS

Last edited:
Champion Firebird, yellow 172g. I had to purchase something because I had lost a nice dyed Star Firebird hours earlier in a place that it should not have been lost unless it got stuck in the wierdest place possible. It could have been stolen by the teenagers who happen to be walking by the path that I was trying to shoot over (30 feet over and blind).

I was so pissed and I like having back-ups for my go-to discs. I would feel nervous to throw my dyed Champion 175g Firebird if I did not have a back-up on hand.

Got a couple new discs in the mail the other day.

A 167g Opto Line Striker as a backup. I really like this mold and it is quickly becoming my go to driver because of it's versatility and I've gotten some of my longest drives with it.

And a pink 171g Elite Z Predator. I need to deal with the wind here. Pink is not a normal color choice, but I hear they go farther.

150 Millennium Polaris LS

BY FAR the best base level plastic. I was actually looking for a good backhand driver, but it seems to work better forehand. Probably because my backhand still sucks much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts