• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got them saturday, didn't get to open it til monday (was away playing a tournament)

ESP Force 172g yellow
FLX Predator 172 light green

Cryztal Z-Nuke

Cryztal Memorial Nuke... Ooh ahhh.

And yes - I've thrown an ice clear Champion Boss probably a thousand times as my main distance driver and have yet to lose it so don't sweat the lack of color.

These Cryztal Z-Nukes are seemingly a slight bit more stable than all the other Nukes I've thrown thus far. Feels almost like my well-used Champion Boss (a good thing).

Attachments

• CRYZTAL_NUKE.JPG
    CRYZTAL_NUKE.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 24
Pro Leopard. I lost my champion (my number is legibly written on it
pray.gif
) .

Couldn't help myself... bought a couple of used gems and a new one in Lubbock yesterday...

Used...
169gm star Eagle X (only $7 in 8/10 condition)
???gm esp Impact ($5 in 8/10 condition)

New...
173gm elite Z Stalker

Bought the Impact out of curiosity... the Eagle X because I have only heard good things about it... and the Stalker because it is a certified awesome disc.

^ Woodcutter - have to say that Lat 64 plastic looks sweet. Enjoy!

Rancho roc??

Few months ago, this guy at work saw a couple of discs at my desk - asked if I play "frisbee golf" - guilty as charged. Said he's got a disc and would try to remember to bring it in one day. What-ev... thought nothing of it. :popcorn:

Comes by my desk today - here it is. Says he rented a car, found it in the trunk, and the thing's been in his garage ever since - not sure how long ever since is.

Think its Rancho Roc:
Profile looks Roc like.
180g, dull white, looks/feels like KC Pro plastic.
Innova Champion Discs, Rancho Cucamonga

Stamp is:
Bell's Pale Ale
Kalamazoo Brewing Co, Comstock MI 49053

Sorry about the picture quality, had to reduce the pic of the stamp in MS Paint to avoid monster image. Not sure itf it's ever been thrown. Maybe in a grass, but it's certainly never hit a tree or anything hard - no nicks or scuffs.

Is this a Rancho Roc?
Anybody out there fond of Bell's Pale Ale?

Attachments

• Profile.JPG
    Profile.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Stamp.JPG
    Stamp.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 33
I just got a Banger-GT the other week, and I like it a lot. I know putting is mainly a mental game, but it has seem to help me out a lot with my putts.

Went to Play it Again Sports in Ft. Worth for the first time today...

Bought a used 175gm ESP Avenger SS for $10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts