• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Pre Christian Sandström star Valks?

Eemeli137

Par Member
Ive been seeing some star valks without christian sandström signature. So are there any pre sandström valks or are these new run etc.

I'd wager that they are the newer runs. Sandstom and the Valk no longer hold the world distance record, so they probably didn't see the need to change the stamp to read "2nd longest throw ever".

Yeah, I have like 3-4 that have his world record on it. I collect them because I figured it would leave real soon.. Was my favorite driver.

Star Valkyrie came out in 2006.
The Christian Sandstrom signature disc was first produced in 2010.
All of mine are pre Chrissy's.

ya i use to have a couple of pre christian valks so such a thing does exist! =P

Yeah, I got one of the post-Sandstrom Valks the other day. Lots of flashing and pretty stable for a Valk... removed the flashing and still fairly stable for a Valk.

I prefer the Sandstroms personally. They flew a bit more stable than the pre Sandstroms. I haven't had a chance to throw the new star runs though.

I prefer the Sandstroms personally. They flew a bit more stable than the pre Sandstroms. I haven't had a chance to throw the new star runs though.

To me (having only thrown Sandstroms and, now, post Sandstroms) the new run is just as stable, if not even a hair more stable.

I threw valks pre sandstrom and have never picked one up since. I didn't even KNOW their were sandstrom valks... I always associate the Valk with JK. But I suppose JK had champs and not Stars.. eh.