• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Premium Aviar Driver

SoSunny

Par Member
Why is the bb aviar only available in floppy gstar premium? seems like they are missing out not selling star or champ.

Why is the bb aviar only available in floppy gstar premium? seems like they are missing out not selling star or champ.

Omega BB from Millennium was/is? made in whatever they call premium Champion plastic. I guess more people like using a mold that has a mini bead to the disc for driving.

Beaver in Flex Performance plastic by Daredevil Discs a stiffer but grippy version of BB Aviar. Pretty nice.
Vibram VPs silly priced now.

Omega BB from Millennium was/is? made in whatever they call premium Champion plastic. I guess more people like using a mold that has a mini bead to the disc for driving.

ill look into this think it must be more aviar style just from sister brand

do wizards and bb aviar have same feel/shape? . wizard looks round/not areodynamic

do wizards and bb aviar have same feel/shape? . wizard looks round/not areodynamic

not really, Wizards are more like making a tad less OS Gator into a putter by making the disc mold taller and less OS for a better putter. Think the flight numbers of the DGA Steady or Banger GT.

It seems that there is not a very big market for premium plastic putters in general. I use wizards but my Diamond Wizard, despite being a great disc, rarely gets any use.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

It seems that there is not a very big market for premium plastic putters in general. I use wizards but my Diamond Wizard, despite being a great disc, rarely gets any use.

power down/ flex shots

I'm not sure I agree with that. Big Z luna's and crystal fierces are very popular. Not to mention s-line/color glow P2s.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I agree with that. Big Z luna's and crystal fierces are very popular. Not to mention s-line/color glow P2s.

I do too, I use Proline Titanic's both the broken in for closer shots up to around 20 feet give or take and less broken in for longer shots for putting in tight wooded/obstructed putt situations I do not want my Jawbreaker Magnets ruined also worn in to those specs of more worn in for closer and longer being less worn in or will be when I start this next year with my new putters I got.

I remember back when Champion/Z plastics first came out that the flagship putters of that era (Aviars and Magnets) didn't sell well in premium. Perhaps the success of Lunas and Fierces are a sign that the times are changing.

I haven't held either a Z Luna or Fierce, how do they compare to their base plastic counterparts? One notable feature of the older school putters is that when molded in premium plastic they ended up significantly taller and domier. I found them to be more susceptible to off-axis-torque.

I remember back when Champion/Z plastics first came out that the flagship putters of that era (Aviars and Magnets) didn't sell well in premium. Perhaps the success of Lunas and Fierces are a sign that the times are changing.

I haven't held either a Z Luna or Fierce, how do they compare to their base plastic counterparts? One notable feature of the older school putters is that when molded in premium plastic they ended up significantly taller and domier. I found them to be more susceptible to off-axis-torque.

Uh no I saw in mid 2000's everyone that used Discraft and used a Roach for a driving putter would get the Roach in Big Z in early to mid 2006 when Big Z first made it to the market. The Putters I also saw selling were the Premium Champion Rhyno when those first appeared but not for the premium durability reason more for the fact the Rhyno mold was more OS in Champion then DX, Pro was too flexible for a driving/approach putter for most players but not all as my dad loved the Pro Rhyno. The Rhyno mold was used as more an approach disc due to how OS it was for the time as a putter, this was before the Pig came out in early 2008.

Last edited:
Uh no I saw in mid 2000's everyone that used Discraft and used a Roach for a driving putter would get the Roach in Big Z in early to mid 2006 when Big Z first made it to the market. The Putters I also saw selling were the Premium Champion Rhyno when those first appeared but not for the premium durability reason more for the fact the Rhyno mold was more OS in Champion then DX, Pro was too flexible for a driving/approach putter for most players but not all as my dad loved the Pro Rhyno. The Rhyno mold was used as more an approach disc due to how OS it was for the time as a putter, this was before the Pig came out in early 2008.

rhyno sounds nice dont think i like the feel though box like feel than round maybe a pop top rhyno would feel better