• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Puckin futters

Day 2 of P2 testing:
Threw 30putts before a round this morning of those 25 were good. The real joy of today was the P2 on the course (left all Wizards at home so I'd have to use the P2) putts were sticking everywhere 20', 30' seemed to not matter. The ones that didn't stick mostly hit metal can't remember an airball. The range at which I am comfortable seemed to increase. The stability is almost Identical to the PWs but activates differently. The P2 flies and putts much more "true" lines. Clean in the hand and effortless on the release. Used for ups the P2 nestled within 10' of every basket I threw it at (except one but I nailed the comeback) I am impressed with this disc. Enough so to try it in a different plastic.

I can't decide between the P2 and the Wizard. I can do anything with either of them and they are both comfortable to me. I have 15ish of each of them as well. Help.

Zone is not a putting putter. So, approaches. Flex, straight to fade, sweeping hyzer FH or BH some "utility" shots, skippy things and so on. You know, ZONE SHOTS!

Zone is not a putter. It's in that 'other' category.

Zone is not a putter. It's in that 'other' category.
I agree 100% oh, it's more of a tweener disc. I call it a putter because they Market it as a putter. Also the ways that I can personally throw the zone or at times much like a mid and at other time too much like a putter. I tried out a lot of OS putters before finally landing on his own as that disc. If there were a magic category I would put the Zone in that category.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

I can't decide between the P2 and the Wizard. I can do anything with either of them and they are both comfortable to me. I have 15ish of each of them as well. Help.
Right on! I used PW Wizards after a brief stint with soft Wizards I sit on the P2 due to the fact that I don't really like beads anymore I don't know what happened it just all the sudden became uncomfortable. A chance they're both comfortable to you and you can do anything with either maybe do it the mathematical way one week on with the Wizards when we gone with the p to count your percentages go with the higher percentages that's probably not very accurate but it's all I got. If you like PW Wizards they're pretty good for forehand approach shots where is the P2 doesn't really flick well so if you're in a consolidating discs you might want to lean that way I personally found that the P2 and all of its plastic options gives me a more complete range of putter throwing options ikaria d-line a p line and S line and a sky God.

This is a 'good' problem to have. And the good news is... you don't really have to choose. Take one mold one day, the other mold the next.

If you really must choose: one of them is beaded, the other is not. Go with which you prefer based on that. It's all gravy.

This is a 'good' problem to have. And the good news is... you don't really have to choose. Take one mold one day, the other mold the next.

If you really must choose: one of them is beaded, the other is not. Go with which you prefer based on that. It's all gravy.
I don't know if it's that simple they're two very similar yet very different discs one is bigger than one is not sure but they also have lots of different flight qualities and characteristics as far as throwers & Putters go.

I don't know if it's that simple they're two very similar yet very different discs one is bigger than one is not sure but they also have lots of different flight qualities and characteristics as far as throwers & Putters go.

This was meant to say "one is beaded the other isn't" my speak to speech option screwed me here.

sell all 30 and get a plaz ion

youll be set for the rest of your life

No I just don't care for MVP products.

Same with me as I would have to be sponsored by the company. I do not like the Rims on the MVP/Axiom discs and the few made with the overmold by the Latitude 64 trilogy. I do not like how they feel in the hand just off to me.

Same goes for Dynamic Discs over the others in the lineup. I would have to have a Dynimic Disc as the main sponsor to use those discs over other discs in the Latitude 64 trilogy. The DD discs have to be swapped out more frequently in premium plastics then other two brands at same factory other then the Dynamic Discs Burst Hard for putters as seen by people I know who use the DD discs and the other two in the same factory.