• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Puckin futters

P3x ordered and shipped. I really hope that this thing lives up to the hype. I am hoping for a more versatile Rhyno (after a little seasoning of course).

P3X. By far the most comfortable OS approach disc/putter I've held. Exactly the flight characteristics I was hoping for and Im pretty sure in S line will do what I use my Gator fkr and has already taken the Rhyno out of that slot. I love that it diversifies my game uet Simplifies my bag. Not to say the Gator won't slio back in there on a windy day but it won't be a mainstay any longer. The P3X is low profile and very easy to grip with a fan/power grip and I can really lay into it, BH/FH it takes all of the torque I can give it and just flies dead straight, fading dependably with that hit-n-sit finish. I bought the D line so I could take it through its life cycle quickly, but I could see a frsh one and a seasoned one sitting side by side in the bag. I hope (but don't really care) if there's overlap with the PW Wizards. Anyone else have anything. On the P3X?

Only that you're making me want to try one, despite my wallet's screams of protest. :thmbup: :popcorn:

Dude, under $10 bucks for D line. Well worth it and if it doesn't replace your OS approach disc I'll give ya something off my trade thread or 1/2 price for it

Bangers are okay. Steady is good as well. I throw only Wizards and P3X now. tried the stud a few months back didn't hate it but it didn't earn a spot in the bag.

Anyone have any insights on the RDG Scale? Throwing a P3X these days but I am having some issue switching back and forth frpm the deeper putter to the shallow putter. It seems that the scale is the OS compliment to my PW Wizards (I use for putting and throwing) so I want an OS thrower that feels more like what I am mainly throwing (deeper than P3X, beaded and OS these are the only requirements) thanks fellas.

Anyone have any insights on the RDG Scale? Throwing a P3X these days but I am having some issue switching back and forth frpm the deeper putter to the shallow putter. It seems that the scale is the OS compliment to my PW Wizards (I use for putting and throwing) so I want an OS thrower that feels more like what I am mainly throwing (deeper than P3X, beaded and OS these are the only requirements) thanks fellas.

I have never even held a P3X so take that for what you will. A Scale is an every so slightly deeper Wizard with a subtle yet super comfortable thumb groove. I would recommend trying one:thmbup: EDIT: check the ODRB ITB thread for a little Wizard-thrower proof if you want!

I have never even held a P3X so take that for what you will. A Scale is an every so slightly deeper Wizard with a subtle yet super comfortable thumb groove. I would recommend trying one:thmbup: EDIT: check the ODRB ITB thread for a little Wizard-thrower proof if you want!

If you can switch between scale and Rhyno then it should be what I am looking for. P3X is like a Rhyno with more distance potential and no thumbtrac. Thanks. Hopefully somemore feedback will come in.

Scales are great. I am not familiar with the P3X, but the Scale is a fairly deep disc. You will be right at home with the Scale if you already throw Wizards. Think of it as a Wizard OS. Scales can handle a ton of power, always finish with a predictable fade, and don't have much glide. RDG has some really nice plastic options as well, with my personal preference being Fossil.

Scales are great. I am not familiar with the P3X, but the Scale is a fairly deep disc. You will be right at home with the Scale if you already throw Wizards. Think of it as a Wizard OS. Scales can handle a ton of power, always finish with a predictable fade, and don't have much glide. RDG has some really nice plastic options as well, with my personal preference being Fossil.

My favorite plastic to date is PW. I have heard of fossil being similar. Kind of like a chalky proto feel hopefully I like it BC I pulled the trigger and bought one last night.

So, the rumors were true. The RDG Scale kicked the P3X straight outta my bag. Feels like a Wizard and that Subtle thumbtrack is just enough of a depression to feel like my PW Wizard when it starts to puddle as I beat it in. Beautiful overstability. Hits and sits right where I want it every time. First five throws 2 hit the cage, 1 went in and 2 were drop ins (from about 110'-120') and the trend has continued on the course.

Hola, my amigos!! Here we are again. I have ran into another dilemma (okay, it's not that serious) lately I have been trying to learn how to power grip my putters and it's not easy for me. So I traded and got my P3X's back for straight shallow putters and have been eyeballing and reconsidering the chief OS, also the breaker for OS duties. I ask you, my fellow DGCR residents, what are your experiences with these molds? Maybe I will figure out the power grip and continue to throw what I have (I really do love my putter line-up as of now).... Oh, the woes.