• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Putters with a similar feel to gateway Mids!?

Drakeab

Par Member
Ok- so I love the feel of my Gateway Karma, Element, and Scout. I am looking for a putter with a similar feel (shallow, curved rim) for straightening out my 100-200 ft up shots or drives... Any tips? Gateway would be preferred but I'm open to all!

MVP Ions and Anodes have curved inner rims, but are not particularly shallow. They aren't the deepest putters out there though, and fly very good.

For a lower profile disc with a curved rim I am not aware of any. There are plenty of lower profile discs you could try though, like the Envy, Classic Roc, Ringer, Rhyno etc.

The "closest" putter I know of is the lat64 spike. It's nowhere near the same feel as a gateway mid, but it's less extremely different than something like an aviar.

prodigy discs seem to have a fairly pronounced 'curve' to the inner rim

Seconded. Prodigy putters are shallow with a curved rim and are always nice and flat. The Pa4 is straight straight straight...

Latest posts