• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

I keep imagining jeff goldblum from jurassic park 1 saying, "now that is one weird dino dick." i cant get his voice out of my head.

^^i woulda bought the dinodick either if i threw the mold or not thats a pretty good one

Picked an 11x eagle for 8$.

Not really rare but also got a chalky kc aviar with no ink and flat for 4$ still in great shape too.

tim- waite park still has none. i asked the clerks in there, and they said they barely get any ever. and they have the same new disc stock since the beginning of the year. your not missing anything up here

Well, not really PIAS, but I found a 2006 USDGC Throwback Roc in the used bin at Huklab the other day. 12 bucks, The guy said he was surprised it lasted a whole day. So was I.
Mine's blue.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 107
not PIAS but at one of my local shops today I found a brand new 11x eagle in with the regular stock. also a couple DX ontario cobra's on the shelf. is this normal?

Had an okay day; Finnish stamp Vip Stag, Opto Trident and a Glow Champion Cobra.

Never seen a Glo Cobra Glowbra? Before. Looking forward to throwing it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 82
For $8 Im tempted but its that crappy dark orange Ti.

Im sure youve spent $8 in worse ways.

Yeah that color will suck for fall but otherwise it will be easier to find than green or yellow.

How about this, if its heavy, buy it, if you don't like it ill trade you something for it?

Latest posts