• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

Last time I was in there was a super pearly orc but had enough ink I wouldn't buy it. Also a red champ banshee that looked and felt like CE but was standard pfn stamp. Didnt buy it either.

Talked to the guys in Woodbury and they packed their discs away until spring. Bummer for me. Although the only great disc I ever got there was an SE teebird. And actually a teebird not a tl.

That is actually the location I got the 11x teebird and eagle L on the same visit.

found this early "twelve time" TB at the WSP location today. fairly opaque. hadn't even been stickered yet; they just got it in. this is the first time i've ever bought someone else's used plastic with the intent of throwing it. it is suuuuuuuper straight and glidey; got to throw it a few times today. flies like a fresh gstar; maybe the tiiiiiny tiny tiniest bit of flip to it. weight was penned at 175; the ink was gone but i went detective mode and was able to read the indentations from the pen.

it's got a bit more dome than i'd prefer and the plastic is slick but it's pretty awesome. i think someone must've beaten it up on purpose because the plastic is pretty fresh and slippery feeling aside from having nicks from pavement and a few scuffs.

the disc is actually red.

IMAG0210_zpssjiyi3ez.jpg

WSp is a good one for sure! I have really pulled some good things from there and a buddy of mine really had a good haul there this year. All in all its when you walk in to pias and if the others know some of the niche discs, some guy locally keeps posting his finds on dgce on facebook and I know which one he goes to so I go after he has his haul and always find a few niche discs that are worth a lot.

I love having a good condition barstamp on the wall. Old Innova designs just feel nostalgiac and important.

Does anyone else have a local PIAS w/ a horde of collectable discs? I have seen countless 11x discs in most if not every mold and variant they were offered in. Pre-Barry Leos and Beasts galore. Pearly Orcs. There's a premi(147.......) Patent Pending blue Aero with a rainbow tourney stamp. It like 9/10. CE Roc.

When I get home I will post a picture of the 10/10 175 Candy Pro Firebird I got from Paul McBeth's haul to a local PIAS. I traded fairly for it for sure, but it is worth it.

I feel very lucky. Haha. I bought my first and only Legend Rival(Support stamp) there too. Good people work there for sure.

There's 11x and you're buying legacy? Where are your pics?

There's 11x and you're buying legacy? Where are your pics?

I can post the pictures I have on my phone I guess, but I haven't taken any pics of the horde because it is not my collection, and you'll have to be patient for pics of the FB as I am with friends atm. I don't like to throw OOP plastic, threw 11x Eagles and FBs for a long time, but PDs work well enough and cover more shots for the Eagles, and Felons are fine as a FB. I also prefer Rivals to TBs.

http://imgur.com/q6JQr35
http://i.imgur.com/4o7Mr4M.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/244PCLo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tdTvw8D.jpg

Not exactly PIAS, but today at a mini a guy had hundreds of his personal discs out selling them. Mint condition no ink 10/10 Innova Barstamp Firebird. All it has on the stamp is the word Innova with the disc through it, ya know. On top of that I bought a 7/10 10x KC Pro Eagle with a rainbow stamp from him.

Got them both for less than $40 bucks total.

Anyone happen to know values? Ballpark is fine.

You probably didn't get much of a deal, assuming the bar stamp FB was DX and the Eagle was used. I'd value the FB at $15, and the Eagle at $25, so what you paid.

It's PIAS, DX is $5. I don't have any disc that has the bar stamp, so I thought it was cool to have one, or two.

Thanks for the feedback.

Latest posts