• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

That was not at anyone just speaking my mind. sorry if it sounded like an attack on someone. I just think these discs are getting other peoples attention that have never even heard of disc golf yet. I just told the story to a Titlest rep that I knew from being a Titlest Staff member that stoped by our proshop and he still didn't know what DISC GOLF is? Let People who want to spend money spend money to grow the sport. I just don't see why we should be mad at Discraft or anyone who had a chance to get one for selling it. I think stuff like this well get both more courses and better discs in the long run for all of us! I know I'm crazy, just saying.

I just let the hate fore these Ti discs zoom over my head. At first i kinda understood the hate but when i heard the buzzz's are flat as hell and the material has more grip/flex i turned a cold shoulder to the flak that people were spewing. Anywho there's no reason to patronize the people who dislike what is going on here, if they hate it, their brain has already justified the hate, and your not going to change it.

i figured the stamps would be the same. they would have to have a new mold in order to have a different stamp. ill be getting some buzzzs for sure, the stalker i have is quite nice. i think the plastic will be about the same also. $217 for a buzzz that will be in production soon. if they do end up being the same then damn thats gotta hurt.

i figured the stamps would be the same. they would have to have a new mold in order to have a different stamp. ill be getting some buzzzs for sure, the stalker i have is quite nice. i think the plastic will be about the same also. $217 for a buzzz that will be in production soon. if they do end up being the same then damn thats gotta hurt.
when i saw the ebay listings for these i about s**t bricks. sure the plastic is nice, but $217 for a buzzz in pretty plastic? its going to sting quite a bit for those who spent the outrageous price for these when the same thing will be available in a couple weeks.

paige sold all her ti discs on ebay and got 100+. sucks to be every person who paid over 20 lol

she had some real nice lookin stuff too. my interest in the new plastic might have got me to pay up to 40 or 50 for one of the new buzzzs when we first started seeing them but im glad i never had the chance. i paid 30 for a stalker a couple weeks back, the extra 10 was worth satisfying my curiosity and showing a few locals. cant wait to see what these buzzzs are gonna throw like.

So did Discraft announce an official release date yet or is gggt just trying to make more money being the first to have them pre-sale?

I just returned from Charlotte and saw many of the Discraft Team there. I never asked to see any Ti. I had bought 220 discs before I left and they were shipped to my office while I was gone. I had hopes that Discraft would have saved shipping costs and inserted some Ti discs into my order. Last night I opened them all and found nothing special. There is some good news to this story. I got a tracking number yesterday on another package that weighs 5lbs from Discraft. It's supposed to be here tomorrow sometime. My fingers are crossed. It's probably new shirts.

I still don't grasp why people would shell out that much money for something that may or may not be different in the production run. If you want to buy first runs out of Paige's bag, OK, that I can kind of wrap my head around. But people are paying twice as much as what Paige got just from some random ebay shop.

Maybe I just don't have a collector's mentality to justify spending the $$. Discs are meant to be thrown, cars are meant to be driven, trophy wives are meant to be...well, you get the idea.

Hooray for disposable income, I guess.

^ Im with you, i throw and don't collect em.

You know there's those ppl out there that have to be the first one to have it. Couple that with money to spend and you have idiocracy.

GGGT says they arrive april 2. $6 bucks for shipping one disc...i'll wait till discnation get em.

Do you really think Latitude would be as popular if they didnt have Gold Line plastic? I think not. Pretty plastic sells.

If you don't agree with how some people spend THEIR money shut up. More power to them if they want to flush coin down the drain, why the need to comment.

Actually never kfad, i would not buy plastic that costs that much. thanks for the assumption. I feel the need to comment on other people's spending habits is crazy. This is America, this country is built on people wasting money on stupid stuff, it's the American way!