• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

I am sick of all the haters that have been sitting on stacks of C.E. and 9,10,11 times stuff!! You guys should be the last ones hating on people trying to use their stack of discs that they have worked for. If you don't want the disc or to make a comment on the question at hand shut your mouth. This game is going to be way to big for people like you to hold all of us back now!

What the hell are you talking about? I don't recall anyone "hating" on the seller. Rather, it seems people are appalled that someone would buy the disc for so much.

Discovering the World reporting an April release for Ti on their Facebook page. My apologies if this is old news...this thread is long.

Wish I'd gotten a chance to get some of those!
Still looking for a red one.

I offered them to PIF thread members at cost. I wish i would of got more. I figured they would be more flexible then the Z and just as stable or less.( which is a turn off for me...my vote was for glow zones) They ended up more stable and stiffer then the Z. I'm kicking myself for not getting more.

I offered them to PIF thread members at cost. I wish i would of got more. I figured they would be more flexible then the Z and just as stable or less.( which is a turn off for me...my vote was for glow zones) They ended up more stable and stiffer then the Z. I'm kicking myself for not getting more.

I agree, I think if the rest of the MDGO knew what they were getting almost everyone would have doubled their order.. Side note, any idea howmany J-Bird ordered?

Discovering the World reporting an April release for Ti on their Facebook page. My apologies if this is old news...this thread is long.

yup thats what i heard from the discraft offices too. im gonna laugh when the production buzzzs are just like the ones being sold on ebay for over $200.

I am sick of all the haters that have been sitting on stacks of C.E. and 9,10,11 times stuff!! You guys should be the last ones hating on people trying to use their stack of discs that they have worked for. If you don't want the disc or to make a comment on the question at hand shut your mouth. This game is going to be way to big for people like you to hold all of us back now!

easy rod...
farva.jpg

That was not at anyone just speaking my mind. sorry if it sounded like an attack on someone. I just think these discs are getting other peoples attention that have never even heard of disc golf yet. I just told the story to a Titlest rep that I knew from being a Titlest Staff member that stoped by our proshop and he still didn't know what DISC GOLF is? Let People who want to spend money spend money to grow the sport. I just don't see why we should be mad at Discraft or anyone who had a chance to get one for selling it. I think stuff like this well get both more courses and better discs in the long run for all of us! I know I'm crazy, just saying.

Latest posts