• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

Yes... because obviously the color and pearliness of a disc means they are the exact same plastic blend.

i know i was just trying to say that if it were the same it wouldnt be a bad thing.

Couple more pics just popped up in the Marketplace of some sexy Ti discs. This might be the pearliest looking shot yet, and they're out in natural sun light. Kinda looks like a Snowflake Force...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49074162@N06/6806975290/in/photostream/

The rest of this guys stuff looks pretty damn nice too!

buy from this guy, he has always hooked me up with some good stuff. its nice to see some decent pics too, looks like a cross between old pearly Z and goldline.

anybody else seen the rattlers and nukes on ebay advertized as Ti? these arent Ti are they?

The more and more I see this stuff, the less and less impressed I am. I don't blame Discraft for not delivering on the hype because it was mainly these boards who created it in the first place. It does seem a little wierd to offer an existing material at a higher premium. I guess offering molds in new plastic that may or may not be better than esp is worth it to some people.

The one thing that they got right, IMO is the new stamp. I don't necessarily care that they are built into the mold, but the style is so far superior to their current z and esp stamps. The current stamps look like an afterthought. These new signature stamps are simple, clean and well thought out.

probably not...There will be idiots out there labeling Z as TI...just like the Glo Gator as a CE.
CE stopped production around 2002...There are no recent productions of CE...anyone on FEEBAY who labels it as such is a liar.

The more and more I see this stuff, the less and less impressed I am....It does seem a little wierd to offer an existing material at a higher premium.

Far as I know there hasn't been a price point set, so it's hard to say how much the cost will factor in to the actual decision to buy. We really don't know how they're going to mold up yet, or what the production runs will look and feel like, so it's impossible to settle on a verdict.

anybody else seen the rattlers and nukes on ebay advertized as Ti? these arent Ti are they?

There is a picture of the Rattler in that album I linked. It's from the players pack at the Memorial but it is UV plastic, definitely not Ti.

I think Armageddon nukes are TI though. dstearns sold one on auction here...

There is a picture of the Rattler in that album I linked. It's from the players pack at the Memorial but it is UV plastic, definitely not Ti.

I think Armageddon nukes are TI though. dstearns sold one on auction here...

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was Ti, so I didn't advertise it as such. It felt more like ESP than the Ti discs.

yeah those rattlers are photon uv i believe ... would still like one tho :)

I kinda do as well even though the UV plastic does not look very impressive in that picture. The UV Ultra Star I have goes from fairly white to purple as all hell. It's not opaque like the Rattler though...

The Nukes look like Ti to me from the couple pics I've seen but it's hard to say for sure.

yeah i got love for the Rattler.. havent been throwing over the past month b/c of wind but i have one that goes in and out of the bag.. have 3 of my 5 aces with it :) .. just nice softer pro-d

The nuke is pretty sweet lookin. its black esp. and its got like a ghost stamp on it. the stamp is built into the mold. and the rattler is cool. nice and gummy with a rainbow stamp and the disc changes colors in the light

Attachments

• IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 133
The midnight z drones, buzzz'z, and zones have a nice grip and small but good flex to them. The zones been flying but the rest are hanging up for now.

Keep them Ti pics coming. I want to see more colors.

The nuke is pretty sweet lookin. its black esp. and its got like a ghost stamp on it. the stamp is built into the mold. and the rattler is cool. nice and gummy with a rainbow stamp and the disc changes colors in the light

I cant see very good who's signiature is that on the Rattler

Latest posts