• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Virginia Beach, VA

Regent University DGC

35(based on 1 reviews)

lee76007

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer

Join the discussion about Regent University DGC

Virginia Beach's newest course as of this past weekend, mostly a putter course. Nice turf tee pads, colorful tee signs, and the Prodigy Baskets new, numbered, and sky-blue color. The distances tell you ace runs, but most holes are thru gaps, and guardians protecting baskets. Only #3 is open tee to basket. Pleasent experience on a scenic campus. Read direction notes about holes 1-3, and 4-9 separation.

Only supposed to be open to Regent students and staff...
Well, I had a grounds employee point me in the direction of the course, seemed happy to help, and a security personnel wave and watched me play 1-3. It would of been obvious to both I wasn't student or staff. No signs that it was a private course, and others played it this past weekend. Unlike Virginia Wesleyan up the road that's obviously private, haven't bagged it, but now have an invitation from a student to go play it.

Correction, after posting photos there were signs lower on the #1 and 4 tee signs at an angle hard to see for someone not wearing their glasses, and print would of been to small for me about private course. You can get on as a guest. After my two encounters with employee more than happy to help me find the course, and a security guard that watched me play, nobody may care. Play at your own judgement.

Latest posts