• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Rev Dual pack loaded! CE, 10x, 11x, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of stuff in there that I throw.

Always wanted a Dual Pack.

Why does it matter?

**Correction on ending time, put wrong time, should have been 12am 2/4/12, but put FRI 12pm**
I even work nights, I should know that!

Thanks for pointing that out cali! I would have never noticed that. It's easy to think midnight at 12am is still that same day (ex. Friday), but I of all people should know since I work nights! Sorry if there was any confusion! Let the bidding continue and thanks for the interest so far!

Good luck today!

**Correction on ending time, put wrong time, should have been 12am 2/4/12, but put FRI 12pm**
I even work nights, I should know that!

Thanks for pointing that out cali! I would have never noticed that. It's easy to think midnight at 12am is still that same day (ex. Friday), but I of all people should know since I work nights! Sorry if there was any confusion! Let the bidding continue and thanks for the interest so far!

Good luck today!

Wow, what a circus.

Time correct as to forum/auction guidelines, my mistake. First auction, just checked to make sure.

Last edited:
it ends @ 12pm noon CST

I would have changed it until I reread the auction guidelines:

7. Once you start your auction thread and it received a post/bid, you may NOT change the end date of the auction at that point. Doing so will get your thread deleted and you may receive an infraction.

I originally wanted and meant to post it till midnight tonight (SAT 2/4/12 12:00am)

to the winning bidder- make sure tokyowannabe gives you the right paypal addy. i tried buying an 01 roc from him, sent the money then he tells me he gave me the wrong paypal addy. from there, it was a shiiitstorm with paypal that took me over a week to clear up. during this time, tokyowannabe sold the 01 to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.