• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Rev Dual pack loaded! CE, 10x, 11x, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it ends @ 12pm noon CST

I would have changed it until I reread the auction guidelines:

7. Once you start your auction thread and it received a post/bid, you may NOT change the end date of the auction at that point. Doing so will get your thread deleted and you may receive an infraction.

I originally wanted and meant to post it till midnight tonight (SAT 2/4/12 12:00am)

But it is already after that time. I was going off of your new post. I think we should keep it open until midnight.

I give up. This whole thread has been a disaster. I can't believe how f'd up it is that we are told noon, then midnight, then noon at the last moment. People are putting in bids that aren't even really bids, and others are insulting the seller.

This hasn't been fair to the seller or the buyers, and it hasn't made anyone look good in the process.

I would keep it up, but the would be a mods decisions and based on DGCR auctions rules I have to go by what I originally posted which was my mistake, had I caught that sooner I would have changed it, but I didn't. Typo on my part, sorry guys.

So I would assume cali wins with his final bid @ $395.

Status
Not open for further replies.