• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rico's Prototype Bag

Andy_MN

Par Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2At4_5mmrg&feature=related

Not sure if this was posted yet (search didn't produce any results) but Rico's prototype bag from No Excuses is ridiculously huge :eek: It basically looks like three bags sewn into one Frankenbag. End of the video he talks about his new rampage disc that's been discussed a little on these forums as well. Anybody seen this bag in person, hoping to see some footage at worlds to see how awkward it looks on a back.

I saw that vid and that bag is monstrously big! Looks cool though,better than the big ass voodoo zulu.

I just got one of his rampage's today.

Steve Rico said:
fuck minimalism

that thing is massive. not sure if it beats GG's though. i hope they have donkeys for those 27 hole courses at world's.

did anybody else catch murdermike's post about why he is murder mike on dgcr before it got deleted? i should have quoted it, it was pretty epic. let's say my name is not as descriptive as his is.

Lol I always want to ask him y hes called murdermike but im not sure its a good thing.lol

I actually like ricos design compared to gg's. Gg's loos cheap as fuck,ricos looks like it actually had SOME though...lets make it fuckn big!

Don't know what he said this time, but in February he wrote:
My friends named me "MurderMike" because of the music I listen to while playing.....I love it

Frank Delicious said:
that thing looks ridiculous. Is this a joke?

No joke, he got to carry you somehow Frank. hence the saddlesack to position you just right behind him.

I asked No Excuses about it and he said that the inspiration for the design of the bag came from the movie, The Human Centipede.

i play with the owner of NE, david, from time to time. his other bags look like something lindsy lohan would sport. big and floppy with lots of weird trim. he had one that looked like a rubberized version of a straw hat thats pretty cool though.

oh and the human centipede may be the greatest movie EVAR.

Anybody seen Human Centipede 2 yet? Accounts make it seem to have the greatest opening scene in cinematic history, but I can't find it online anywhere. Hook a brutha up if you know a place I can download it…

holy crap that bag is bananas.... can anyone find a picture of him wearing it?