• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rocket Discs

Jolt

* Ace Member *
Found this site by accident.
https://rocketdiscs.com/

looks like a European store located in Sweden and they use Infinites platform.

Since we in Europe can´t shop at Infinite anymore this will be great. . .if it works

Thanks to Infinite discs
We would like to extend a huge thank you to the people over on Infinite Discs in the US for so graciously allowing us to use their great platform and to sell their fantastic Discs and bags here in Europe.

For clarity, Rocket Discs is an independent company based in Sweden.

It is a legit store. I have ordered discs from there and they have arrived just fine.

Great. . i just picked up my order from OTB and that took 5weeks and cost alot in shipping and VAT. . .

I bought some TSA to test and was really supriced that Rocket Discs had a HUGE inventory of TSA disc. . not even Infinite has that many in stock

If you dig through Infinites blog posts you will find a post about the RocketDiscs guys coming to the warehouse in Utah and how they got some support to get started.

I have ordered from them as well, all good.

It seems they receive a lot of US manufactured discs that are otherwise hard to find in EU.

Strange that i have never heard of them before, i have been bying +500 discs from all over the World and payed far to much in shipping and VAT to buy smaller brands like RPM. TSA, AGL and so on.

And i now find out there is a "Infinite shop" i Sweden, it´s not THAT easy to find even if you Google it.

Strange that i have never heard of them before, i have been bying +500 discs from all over the World and payed far to much in shipping and VAT to buy smaller brands like RPM. TSA, AGL and so on.

And i now find out there is a "Infinite shop" i Sweden, it´s not THAT easy to find even if you Google it.

They are pretty new and opened up about a year ago (november 2020 if I'm not mistaken). The first months their stock was pretty limited, but the longer they have been in business their stock has been improving and pretty recently they also added kastaplast.

You are right that they sell brands you can't find in many other (if any) stores in Europe. They often also have a lot of special Discraft discs (like special foil Buzzzes) and also carry Elevation discs (Koi and Intercepteor).