• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rodnoc 2008 Video

Fritz

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q_bcG8l8WEk

Just the trailer but this is hilarious. This was known as the heckle hole. You could pay the heckler money to heckle a certain person. Watch Denver Discer about to get pwned!

I can't wait to see the full tournament video.

Thatdirtykid said:
did you make it over the hills to play? I missed out.

Nah I was in Las Vegas. Wish I coulda played it.

discrat said:
Was that Climo walking by the camera right after the horn blow ?

Yes.

Just kidding lol, that is Logan Miller. That's funny tho, he kinda looks like Climo.

funnypicturescatconedml4.jpg

:mrgreen:

sleepy[/img]

I can't wait for the full video to come out. It was a great tourney! From what I remember (I had 11 beers during the tourney, hooray for non-sanctioned events! :D ) I got penalized a stroke on the hole titled "shut your pie hole" for celebrating after an outstanding throw with a metal pizza pan when you were not allowed to make any noise throughout the duration of the hole.

I ended up going into a playoff for the win, but lost on the first hole because I forgot that I needed to keep my non throwing hand in my pocket at all times. :p That is not as bad as what happened to another player earlier on that hole. He aced it, and then took his hand out of his pocket to high-five his group and got stroked for it!!! :lol:

Johnnytothec said:
I can't wait for the full video to come out. It was a great tourney! From what I remember (I had 11 beers during the tourney, hooray for non-sanctioned events! :D ) I got penalized a stroke on the hole titled "shut your pie hole" for celebrating after an outstanding throw with a metal pizza pan when you were not allowed to make any noise throughout the duration of the hole.

I ended up going into a playoff for the win, but lost on the first hole because I forgot that I needed to keep my non throwing hand in my pocket at all times. :p That is not as bad as what happened to another player earlier on that hole. He aced it, and then took his hand out of his pocket to high-five his group and got stroked for it!!! :lol:

LOL! Circle 2, instead of an Ace on the score card. Brutal!