• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Round Ratings?

DGsirb1978

I entered my scores on a course into DGCR, but it did not give a rating. Is there a certain area you have to visit to enter scores and get a round rating? Do you have to be a paid member?

I just checked the round you posted and you did not pick which tee pads you played from. All the info required to give you a rating depends on what tees you threw from, also. Go look at your round and edit it. Just put in which tees you played. Should work from there, I think. :)

Nice round, btw...

Yep, that ^^ should do it. The main thing is, to get a dgcr rating on your round, you need to have 1) played all the holes, 2) they each have a distance listed, and 3) you have a score for each hole. If I'm forgetting some other element, sorry.

Generally, I don't get a rating if we modified the layout, skipped holes, entered it as a 'special' round, etc.

Thanks

I just checked the round you posted and you did not pick which tee pads you played from. All the info required to give you a rating depends on what tees you threw from, also. Go look at your round and edit it. Just put in which tees you played. Should work from there, I think. :)

Nice round, btw...

Yep, that fixed it, I missed the tee option, first time entering a score. Thanks for the help!

Latest posts