• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Saint or escape!?

I took my Saint out of the bag, I seriously hate that disc. PD, Thunderbird, Escape, all better choices,
On another note. I LOVE the Saint Pro.

Saints are cool if you don't care much where they end up. :| ;) They're much more slow max d driver then control driver, with all the glide and ease of flipping.

Saints are cool if you don't care much where they end up. :| ;) They're much more slow max d driver then control driver, with all the glide and ease of flipping.

BD, for my power, I don't flip Saints; I will get steady turn in a headwind, but never flip.

That's ludicrous, not saying you're wrong, but it ain't right. A new fury, is nothing like a new escape. And this is coming from an escape aficionado.

You unfortunately sound like you've received tainted test subjects...

The last Fury I had was much more stable than expected, and flew almost identical to my seasoned lucid Escape. The Fury flew nothing like anyone else here describes, so I can believe that this guy got a more stable Fury.

I throw an Opto and a RGL Saint 174g Opto has a slight more turn for me but not much. I can give these a little anny and they will S nicely for me. I love my Saints. however I only throw 300-320 so they are right in my arm speed. My bother just picked up a fuzion Escape yesterday so I'll throw the two side by side eventually and let you guys know what I think.

The last Fury I had was much more stable than expected, and flew almost identical to my seasoned lucid Escape.
That was the deal. New Fury vs. used Escape.

The Escape I carry now is just super straight. It might turn a tiny bit at full power, but the hard hook at the end is mostly gone.

Latest posts