• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

there's a dude whose only job is to not stop bumping techno until all the bag orders are finished. here's a simulation of sharing an office wall with his workstation:
:wall:

Better than hearing Audioslave all day...haha :hfive:

there's a dude whose only job is to not stop bumping techno until all the bag orders are finished. here's a simulation of sharing an office wall with his workstation:

that's when you start twerking in his face.

This is all great news to hear ZJ. Thank you to you and the whole DN team for your hard work and dedication to getting these bags out to the customers.

Any new news? I pre ordered a red and black. I am a sponsored player out here in Idaho and can get grip bags below cost but went with you guys instead. super excited.

Any new news? I pre ordered a red and black. I am a sponsored player out here in Idaho and can get grip bags below cost but went with you guys instead. super excited.

The news as of last night is once they are packed on the plane (I was told this week) we will have them in the states in 5-6 days. As soon as they arrive they will be send to DN for them to sort and ship.

Scott will update everyone as well as the website and social media will be updated once we have confirmation. Thanks for the patience everyone. The wait will be worth it.... :)

The news as of last night is once they are packed on the plane (I was told this week) we will have them in the states in 5-6 days. As soon as they arrive they will be send to DN for them to sort and ship.

Scott will update everyone as well as the website and social media will be updated once we have confirmation. Thanks for the patience everyone. The wait will be worth it.... :)

Refreshed my page to post this a boom Chris beat me to it. I will make sure I let you guys know exactly what day the bags hit the air when we are told. Thank you everyone for your past, current, and continued support.

Hypothetically speaking if a person is from SC should we expect the bag at the end of the week or next week? Thank you for the answering of the questions on the forums quickly as it alleviates some of the former mistakes that people on here are so quick to point out. Cant wait for the bag and ready see it in person.

Hypothetically speaking if a person is from SC should we expect the bag at the end of the week or next week? Thank you for the answering of the questions on the forums quickly as it alleviates some of the former mistakes that people on here are so quick to point out. Cant wait for the bag and ready see it in person.

Depending when shipments start arriving to DN maybe late this week but definitely should be next week.

When the bags start shipping to customers. Will we be notified individually via email?

The bags are currently shipping in small quantity's to DN. The bags will continue shipping almost daily to DN for the next 10-14 days. Once a shipment is received by DN they will then work daily on getting all the preorders filled as they receive the bags. I believe DN ships via UPS and FedEx for the most part once DN ships a bag you should get it between 2-3 days. We opted to have the first 150 sent in by air to save some time for us and the customers. The rest of the bags will be coming by sea in September.

All the bags will be shipped by DN but depending where you ordered from you may or may not receive an email saying your bag has shipped. Once all the preorders are filled I will let you guys know that they are filled so if you are expecting a bag you will know that you should have it already.

We greatly appreciate everyone's support and I can wait to hear how you guys like your Helix.

Anything new to update? I emailed disc nation and as of 2 days ago they told me that they were still waiting on tracking from the manufacturer. I appreciate scott and chris for responding quickly just was wondering if anything new happened since then with the new pictures being put up.

Anything new to update? I emailed disc nation and as of 2 days ago they told me that they were still waiting on tracking from the manufacturer. I appreciate scott and chris for responding quickly just was wondering if anything new happened since then with the new pictures being put up.

Nothing has changed except for small shipments should be arriving to disc nation next week seeing as today is Friday.

Latest posts