• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

Disc Nation does not ship to Canada (boooo!). Is the helix only available in the US?

The bag looks awesome, BTW. I hope I can get my hands on one.

Last edited:
Disc Nation does not ship to Canada (boooo!). Is the helix only available in the US?

The bag looks awesome, BTW. I hope I can get my hands on one.

If you order directly thru Salient we can work it out...shipping will be extra but we can do it.

I am sure salient would work something out with you -- just imagine there is added shipping costs and little extra work associated.

edit:wellllllp there you go! :D

I really want one of these bags.
I've been pretty happy with my Fade Tourney, but I am due a nice upgrade!

I don't see you play enough for one of these ;)

... but looks like there's PLENTY of room for tons of stuff in this bag, looks comparable size wise to my old Spinal Tap

Definitely time for an upgrade :)

MJ just got his this weekend and doesn't carry a ton of discs but just fills the bottom with an extra towels if he doesn't need the space. Hopefully he doesn't have to use the rain fly in Oregon for worlds but at least he has the storage space for extra towels if it does rain.

I don't see you play enough for one of these ;)

... but looks like there's PLENTY of room for tons of stuff in this bag, looks comparable size wise to my old Spinal Tap

:(
You're right, I've been trying to play at least once a week, but that's a stretch.
Was scheduled to play Little Mulberry today, but had to cancel due to a back injury.

:(
You're right, I've been trying to play at least once a week, but that's a stretch.
Was scheduled to play Little Mulberry today, but had to cancel due to a back injury.

Back injury? Can I ask what kind or what happened? I'm a physician by trade in orthopedics and physical therapy so I may have some tips if you send me a message. (Disclaimer: not to be taken as official medical advice)

Chris

Back injury? Can I ask what kind or what happened? I'm a physician by trade in orthopedics and physical therapy so I may have some tips if you send me a message. (Disclaimer: not to be taken as official medical advice)

Chris

Pulled some muscles, not sure how...they are healing up slowly.
It's happened before and my family doctor just rolls his eyes, lol!
Thanks for asking!:thmbup:

Even with no E-mail, saw the ups guy drive down the street and lost my mind. LOL

so only one person so fair. is there any way to tell if it has shipped if i ordered from the salient website?

Latest posts