• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Secret technique ever revealed?

Considering that anybody can sign up to be a pro I think that 95% is a fair assumption, however, I think that number would be more in the 50 to 60% range for those mpos rated higher than 1000

I respectfully disagree. Watch any tournament footage with top players and VERY few of them are pulling out a mid on 400' flat ground holes. When Drew Gibson pulls ("pulled", I guess, since his switch to DD) out a 380' Roc shot on the course almost no one else is throwing that same shot with a mid because it takes freakish power to do that. It really is a pretty elite, athletic crowd that can hit 400' with a mid.

I will add in the caveat that I live in an area where there are plenty of MPO players who can't throw 400' golf shots with any of their discs much less a mid. Distance breeds distance, and in other areas of the country there may be flocks of 400' Roc throwers I haven't met.

Yeah, it's revealed. Video your throws and dissect them. Or get a coach type thing to dissect them for you.

I respectfully disagree. Watch any tournament footage with top players and VERY few of them are pulling out a mid on 400' flat ground holes. When Drew Gibson pulls ("pulled", I guess, since his switch to DD) out a 380' Roc shot on the course almost no one else is throwing that same shot with a mid because it takes freakish power to do that. It really is a pretty elite, athletic crowd that can hit 400' with a mid.

What somebody chooses to throw during a round of competitive golf and what they are capable of doing are two different things.

Latest posts