• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Short Turnover Shots

MonsterX12

I have a post for long turnovers but I feel my bag is missing a short turnover disc also. My wraith of course will always s out on shorter shots any suggestions?

dgdave said:
How short?

Beat roc, Comet, Beat putter, meteor, buzzz, Ion, etc

These are great suggestions for midrange turnovers.
Longer than that and you should probably look into Cheetahs, Leopards, or XLs.

I need a loooooot of work on this shot but I like my fuse for it so far

Yeah I'll have to try a comet, I used beat rocs, but I'm looking for something that is out of the box understable for this shot. I use to throw a buzz a lot but found that I throw rocs better. I like Lat 64 maybe I'll try out a fuse too.

Comet for midrange. Cheetah for a bit further.

the comet will flip right a heck of a lot easier than a cheetah will, but I love my cheetah for 250-300ft straight or right banking shots.

I thought Comet only really flipped if your form sucks? By the way, why on earth is the Meteor rated -0.5, it sounds a lot more forgiving than the Comet and doesn't hold an anhyzer as well...

I throw an Aviar P&A for these. If by "turnover" you mean, it starts flat to hyzer and finishes right then I'd say throw a beat Aviar or Magic or something like this. A thrashed comet is also a good idea. But why not learn forehand?

I can throw forehand just prefer backhand while I'm working to improve that part of my game. In a tournament I would never trust my forehand as of right now.

Latest posts