• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Slow beef

Well the second run was technically the "First Run" I guess. The First Run stamps are all crackable. The Proto run was what I was referring to as the first run... :doh:

Ah thanks for the clarification.

Damn, that makes me even more mad then I already was that Winthrop Gold 17 ate my Proto Scale.

I've been meaning to do some more shopping with RDG anyway

All:

For the record, I have 8 from that same run with that same stamp. This was the last unthrown one. A couple have been thrown AGGRESSIVELY without any incident. I've had 20+ Scales from many different runs and have never before had a crack or chip. Don't worry about which run you have. Throw. Them. All.

I was working this on under my thumbs because I like when my Scales develop a slight puddle top. This one just went POP.

Fossil is still my favorite putter plastic ever.

Sincerely,
Dave

All:

For the record, I have 8 from that same run with that same stamp. This was the last unthrown one. A couple have been thrown AGGRESSIVELY without any incident. I've had 20+ Scales from many different runs and have never before had a crack or chip. Don't worry about which run you have. Throw. Them. All.

I was working this on under my thumbs because I like when my Scales develop a slight puddle top. This one just went POP.

Sincerely,
Dave

New Scale inbound

I appreciate the die hard support homie

All:

Sincerely,
Dave

Oh yeah man for sure! I wasn't trying to stir anything up or be overly concerned about the issue. I have more scales then I can reasonably go thru, if I pop one its no biggie to me. Honestly I'm sure I'll be buying more before I run out because Jamie's stamp designs are so flippin addictive.

I would rather my scale being at risk of cracking then the flight plate getting thicker. The thin flight plate is the reason the old wizards were the best wizards.