• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freakish amount of mosquitoes but I did well and was 6 for 6 in 15 foot putts.

Was gonna play 2 rounds but the bugs were so annoying.

To much mud & water not enough towels :| But I did still have two decent rounds (beat my friends) & got some decent putting practice in.

I had a blast at 2 9 holers this weekend in Brooklyn Park near the Minneapolis Metro. Played with a friend whom I haven't seen in a few months, so that's always good! Hit some good 40 foot putts and ran all my putts better than I have recently. Came out negative at both courses!
I was really happy with my 'driving' as I haven't been doing any driving practice this summer.

Played one of my 2 real home courses today, where my best ever is -2. Was playing great and -4 through 14, went bogey, par, double bogey, bogey to finish the round. Great finish. :wall:

I got in 3 rounds today (on our local 9 hole), one this morning and two this afternoon. Matched my previous best round twice. Had some good shots, got my second par on #9 (during a scored round), my second shot hit the pin and the putt was a drop in the basket. Good day to be behind the disc.

Freakish amount of mosquitoes but I did well and was 6 for 6 in 15 foot putts.

Was gonna play 2 rounds but the bugs were so annoying.

The bugs have been insane around here. I've heard Token has been nuts. Cap Springs was bad in the woods when I played it. Elver is rough, and Hiestand was rougher today. At the very least, it teaches you to play efficiently and quickly.

My tee shot on 19 at Warrior's Path in Kingsport,TN today.

10201446662350102_1655078995_n-vi.jpg

Closest I've come to an ace yet. :)

I played really well today. I participated in the great 8 tournament. 8 courses in one day in central NC. I hit a lot of long putts, as did my partner. We did not record a single 4, although we played a handful or so par 4's. Ended up -91 on the day and came in third. Kentyburski and his partner won with just over 100 down. Lots of fun and nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

Oh yeah and it rained at least 5 minutes at each course. It rained the entire time we were at Kentwood and we shot poorly, I want another shot there.

Played very well, shot -17 over 27 holes at Token, with an Ace on #19. Between yesterday and today i played 113 holes bogie free...then came the short putt of death lol

And yes, the bugs have been insane around here, but it is Wisconsin, in the summer. Its always bad. Bring some spray, play quick and stay outa the woods!

Played pretty well for today considering the mosquitoes were awful. I have plenty of bites to prove it. Shot +2 and -3 in two rounds at Bailey Road Park in Cornelius, NC.

Shot a -1 today. Could have been a -3 but I blew through chains on two putts. My drives and putts were good for the most part so I'm happy.

Five birdies, one bogie. Two 2-putts. and yeah, the bogey was one of the 2-putts.
Was using a PD for my distance driver and kept thinking of going back to a Valkyrie.

54 holes.....

2 rounds of 27 , -9 first round and. -4 second round . Ran out of Gatorade and had no snacks , and I can really recognize when I should snack during rounds ! And coulda used a beer in that 2nd round !

Kinda sore after throwing far too much field work the day before !

Should get out and putt for an hour now........:doh:

Pretty happy. Started to really get the feel for my Volt and Shock, and they are both out driving my Viking and Wraith respectively (Wraith is a little more OS, but it's close enough for me).

Today's round felt typical: parked some tee shots for deuces, put a few more in the weeds and took more bogeys than twos , even carded a few 5's... DGCR Rated 909. I think that's a bit high, but probably not too far off the mark - Holly Woods is a tough course.

Status
Not open for further replies.