• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] So. What'd you buy this holiday?

Buiscutboy

Double Eagle Member
So. With all these sales going on, it's impossible hard to resist buying things. So what'd you get? :p

I just ordered two Pro Leopards, two DX Vipers, and a Gravity Ghost from Everything Disc Golf. If the Pro Leos start just a little more stable than my DX, and last a little longer, I'll be very happy. And I needed a grippier Ghost, for when it gets into the bitterly cold, frigid, low 40's here :p

Pictures are mandatory encouraged. I'd have pictures... But they aren't here yet.

I bought a DX Viper and a heavy DX Beast, mainly because it was pink. I love how DX just keeps going after it looks like it should've come down.

I'm fighting ordering more stuff today, if I can find three discs I "need" I'll be hitting up the DGC 15% off sale.

DX Condor, 5 various x-out Wizards, X out Leopard, 125g wizard, f2 champ panther all arrived today after ordering Tuesday and Wednesday. I snagged a purple Voodoo Karma during the 25% off sale and it will ship Monday and be here before the end of the week. A new DG store opened in town and I went in there and Thursday or Friday he may have a big stack of blizzard champ Condors and he will be saving me a blue one if he gets one of those :)

The panther, light wizard and leopard are for my kids for Christmas heh

Im still debating myself. So much I want including the grip bag, but so hard to justify buying now when I'm not going to use any discs until April.

Now you have to take a picture of that. You can't say something like that without including pictures :p

7885aa96-4b75-41f0-886e-a0a7ca2573a3_zpse77de47e.jpg

ec03fa70-251d-4710-a081-f1dd673be5f9_zpsd6e8181c.jpg

They're beautiful. I couldn't find a smiley that accurately depicted all the emotions over here.

You're gonna share, right? :D

Hey now, that's not sharing, that's advertising.

Maybe... Nah. I've spent too much on discs already. Maybe. Ugh.

You shouldn't have shown me :p

Im still debating myself. So much I want including the grip bag, but so hard to justify buying now when I'm not going to use any discs until April.

You will save money now though. April is when disc golf business picks back up so I dont see Grip having any sales then.

I got a Biofuzion Fugitive and RGL Fuse. Swapped a blizzard pig for a GL Saint. Sold three other for a Moonshine Saint Pro and GL River.

I *think* that is it. lol

Latest posts