• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] So. What'd you buy this holiday?

Yes and yes.

I'm glad my foolishness has helped others.. However, there are some goodies. The judge and two challengers, though simple are really gorgeous.

The verdicts are awesome os mids I wouldn't write those off yet and you could easily get 15 each in the mp for the verdicts

I play disc golf in my Utilikilt and some VFF Bikilas. I want a pair of Spyridons for better traction in mud, but except for mud the Bikilas have been awesome.

Are you in Houston by any chance? There's a guy here who plays in a Utilikilt and Vibrams. I have never worn VFFs before, but I figured I'd give them a try. Got them more for krav maga / workout shoes, but they might see a course or two...

Are you in Houston by any chance? There's a guy here who plays in a Utilikilt and Vibrams. I have never worn VFFs before, but I figured I'd give them a try. Got them more for krav maga / workout shoes, but they might see a course or two...

Nah, Louisville KY. If I had the spare money right now I would ponder a pair of the Lontra b/c Vibrams are terrible for cold weather, but those are intended for it. Best I can find them for even on sale is $120 tho.

Damn I forgot to bid on this Jls I have its twin In white, really wanted this one lol.

I noticed the slightest u-shaped indentation on the vertical part of the inner rim (disc laying flat) at 10 and 4 oclock from the stamp, each about 1/2- 3/4 of an inch long. Sort of like there wasn't enough plastic in the mold. It's barely noticible to the eye but you can feel it easy enough. Should fly true despite and there's plenty of rim left to use away from them.

Any similarity to yours?

I have over 20 CE Jls and most if not all have that it doesn't bother me at all though I don't even think about it when I throw them. If ya dislike it after throwing I'll buy it lol

Latest posts