• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Something similar in feel to a discraft zone but with less fade?

There's the Tensor too, and...its MVP.... :clap:
I couldn't agree more. :D I'm not sure why people feel the need to hate on MVP discs because of MVP fanbois, but the Tensor is the disc that killed off my "all Discraft" section of mids(I didn't plan it, but Comet, Buzzz, Hornet were a nice combo). Not only did it hurl the Hornet out of my bag after only a couple rounds, but it also has become my go-to disc in a variety of situations. Powered down it fades hard but thrown hard it won't fade until late. It also is useful for flex shots and I've had an ace on an anhyzer shot that faded right back into the basket. It's a versatile disc and worth a look.

I agree with the people suggesting the DGA Breaker. They are releasing a new run of SP Breakers that are sweet! The plastic is more clear, kinda like Jolly Rancher plastic! It's a bit gummier too! Here is a side by side picture, on the left is my First Run SP Breaker, on the right is a brand new SP Breaker with the new stock stamp. Also, DGA made a limited run of D-Line (DX) Breakers that have a good feel to them! Very stiff and flat!

Attachments

• 0d8888d0-796d-4c2b-8b01-f30a8afd3dcf_zpsb498cb6e.jpg
    0d8888d0-796d-4c2b-8b01-f30a8afd3dcf_zpsb498cb6e.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 22