• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Star Boss and Pro Dart

JKP21

* Ace Member *
Have been released!!! http://www.discgolfcenter.com/

kern9787 said:
bogies is dave said:
The Star Boss is going to be much more faster and overstable than the Dart...

You, sir, must be rated 990+ to be able to determine that. 8)

:lol:

all kidding aside...

I'm picturing a more rubbery Jk plastic... they are out there, so you should be getting an answer soon!

bogies is dave said:
kern9787 said:
bogies is dave said:
The Star Boss is going to be much more faster and overstable than the Dart...

You, sir, must be rated 990+ to be able to determine that. 8)

:lol:

all kidding aside...

I'm picturing a more rubbery Jk plastic... they are out there, so you should be getting an answer soon!

Any word on when they'll be landing at Marshall Street, Dave?

I believe they are included in our next Innova shipment, which should be here today... hopefully...

crikey, its like watching water boil.

cmlasley said:
I'd like to see a blue dart, please.

PFFFFFTTTTTT.

Juvenile, I know.

Here you go.
dodge-dart-1968b.jpg

I'm really enjoying these star bosses in both light and heavy. I tossed 2 really big flex shots on the course today. On a 450 slightly uphill hole I parked it and over drove it by 20ft. (Hole 9 at Griffen for you okies) I've never birdied it before and I did it twice today! They are like the good champ bosses.

The Pre-releases that weren't flat as a board. Less overstable than the DFs and not as flippy as the star stamps

I just got a stock Star Boss and a Dart.

The Boss is a bit less domey than the Pre-release one's I've got, but still has a nice dome.

The Dart reminds me of the Discwing trancend with a slightly blunter nose, slightly more beveled, and with a dome.

I should get a chance to toss them tomorrow along with the new Latitude 64 stuff. I'll report back. Stay classy, San Diego.

dgdave said:
I just got a stock Star Boss and a Dart.

The Boss is a bit less domey than the Pre-release one's I've got, but still has a nice dome.

The Dart reminds me of the Discwing trancend with a slightly blunter nose, slightly more beveled, and with a dome.

I should get a chance to toss them tomorrow along with the new Latitude 64 stuff. I'll report back. Stay classy, San Diego.

Tease post.

dgdave said:
Fine. Then I will just stop posting. :p

HAHAHAHAHA! You know you were starting to convulse just as much as the rest of us when DGR was down for those (seemingly endless) hours last week. :D

Saw a Dart in the store today, felt like a smaller Aero. I probably won't go for much R-pro plastic, just like FLX version of DX plastic. That type of plastic mainly seems to be good for the grip, and hitting things without ricocheting way off somewhere. Consistency on release might be sacrificed by being so floppy.