• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Star TL of just star?

I think he means which is better the Star TL or the Star Eagle. I haven't thrown a Star TL so I can't comment, though I will say the eagle fits in nicely between a Roc and an Orc to cover many different shots at varying distances.

I am loving my Star TL. Long, straight, & super-controllable for me. Feels like throwing a longer Roc shot, I think. I can turn it over or keep it straight and the fade is pretty minimal. The star plastic is holding up nicely in it too.

TarHeelSam said:
I am loving my Star TL. Long, straight, & super-controllable for me. Feels like throwing a longer Roc shot, I think. I can turn it over or keep it straight and the fade is pretty minimal. The star plastic is holding up nicely in it too.
Ditto.

I'm trying out the X and liking it. Be careful if you buy an Eagle-
if its DX plastic then it is 95% sure to be an L.
If it is Champ plastic then it is probably 50/50 chance of getting an X.
if it is Star plastic then it WILL be an X.

I just found 6 INNcolor EX's at PIAS. $5 each. I threw the one I got and it captured my attention (for the time being, at least).

I adore my Star TL. It's extremely controllable, although not a great disc in the wind. For wind use I've been thinking about Banshees but I'm waiting for them to come out in Star. I intend to buy 2 more TLs as backups as some rat bastard stole my other one.

Rat Bastard!!!

Somebody took my Star TL and that somebody was my son! Maybe he will give it back tommorow on Father's Day! :D

I already posted the story in the F***er Had My Disc thread, but I'll reiterate here. My friends and I were throwing test drives on the 18th hole of the Sylmar Upper Course <only in for the Summertime Open>. My TL and a couple of Jake's Rocs <one being one of this year's Super Rocs> had gone into the paved road that runs through the park. Before we were able to get down to them to collect our discs, a red Jeep Wrangler with a black roof pulls up. A guy gets out, takes those three discs, hops back into the car and takes off with them. It sucks, we're still on the lookout for the fool.

Star TL is the best.

Star Eagle X (SEX) hehe I love that under writing ) would be next.

Pro TL 3rd place

4th place would be a normal Eagle.

Latest posts