• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Straight Line Discs - January 14th - Turner Park

Yal can come kick it with us at our site again, same place

Tell your man he cant fall asleep at 7 F'n 30 this time without some sort of punishment

He shouldnt lay down in front of it that early, it has more stops to do that ealry in the evening

As far as that guy in rec having a 905 rating, he can continue to play rec the entire points series if he started in rec already. My rating will likely go above 800 before the series is over, but I can continue to play int. I already checked. The exception only applies to points series events.

As far as Lisa playing rec, the TD said there have to be 2 players to support a division, not 3, so she should be able to play rec if Stacie signs up as expected.

As far as Lisa playing rec, the TD said there have to be 2 players to support a division, not 3, so she should be able to play rec if Stacie signs up as expected.
This would be Kim's first solo tournament and I know she would probably prefer to play Rec. but at the time she registered it seemed like all of the women were playing Int.

My brother and I just registered for Rec. hopefully we got in before it filled.

I am pretty stoked to be playing in this tourney this weekend. I have only ever played in mini events and some off season league stuff. I'm signed up in Women's INT. Any advice on this course since it'll be my first time on it?

I am pretty stoked to be playing in this tourney this weekend. I have only ever played in mini events and some off season league stuff. I'm signed up in Women's INT. Any advice on this course since it'll be my first time on it?

A lot of OB so just play for par and you'll do great. There are a lot of risk/reward shots at Turner. I suggest taking the safe routes, taking the risky shots can make an easy 3 turn into a 5 or 6 really quick.

Last edited:
Thanks man, that helps a lot. OB'S + Me = Easy Bogey. I'll just play it safe and make my pars!

A lot of OB so just play for par and you'll do great. There are a lot of risk/reward shots at Turner. I suggest taking the safe routes, taking the risky shots can make an easy 3 turn into a 5 or 6 really quick.

Also, since it's your first time to play the course you'll be at an advantage. Take the shot you're most confident in..you won't over think it like locals do a lot of times.

Latest posts