• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Table Top Disc Golf

Jenga54

Double Eagle Member
Wanted to share this table top version of our beloved game, for those winter months when building things and playing disc golf inside also sound like a good idea! the kids loved this as well (myself included :thmbup:)

Roller! Haha that made me laugh. Awesome stuff, I wish I had time and the gift for making something like that, well done. I could find myself playing that for hours.

The whole build-a-puzzle-and-play-with-it aspect explains your avatar. :D Pretty cool idea. Fortunately, both state locations I live in I can dg year-round.

you are a seriously messed up individual. and plenty creative and talented! hats off to you, sir!!!!!!!

Very creative. Nice job.

looks like a lot more fun than playing solitaire on a crappy cold,rainy winter's day. :thmbup: I love the design your own hole aspect.

Why can I vision 18 of these set up on folding tables in a rec center somewhere for a tournament?

That's awesomely creative. Well done.

You could make the basket on a post with a small overhang that can wedge your "discs" in it. They could potentially bounce off too if you're too aggressive.

Or you could put a little fake basket on a 1/4" dowel, and play the old pole hole rules: if it touches the pole, it's "in." But that would be a much larger target than your current hole. Unless you made the discs smaller, of course, but they're already pretty small.

In reality, I don't know that you could improve upon what you've done.

How long does it take to tear down and set up another hole?

Latest posts